Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Jared K testifies today. Under oath? In open session? If so will you watch/listen? Why?

Jared K testifies today. Under oath? In open session? If so will you watch/listen? Why?

Posted - July 24, 2017

Responses

It was my understanding that it was a closed session of the Senate Intelligence Committee 
      July 24, 2017 9:57 AM MDT

It was indeed. Today's appearance before the House will similarly be a closed session.  After the Senate appearance Jared K went in front of the cameras and said he did not collude with anyone nor did anyone else in the Trump crew. I don't believe him. Do you?  Thank you for your reply Maurice and Happy Tuesday to ou! :)
      July 25, 2017 5:43 AM MDT

probably not since i dont have my tv hooked up, i havent been watching tv much these days
      July 24, 2017 1:42 PM MDT

Assuming it would have been an open session, I would not have wasted my time listening to him lie.

July 24, 2017 3:51 PM MDT

It was closed. After the Senate was done with him Jared made a statement in front of the cameras. He said he did not collude with Russia nor did anyone else. I don't believe the guy.  I don't know what consequences  he will face for the continued lies BUT if Doofus Donny fires Sessions, replaces him with an obedient AG who then fires Mueller I have no idea what will happen next. If anything. Republicans pols have shown themselves to be gutless/spinless/heartless/souless.. What Trump wants to do is shut down all investigations and he just might get away with it.  Shudder and SIGH and my oh my! Thank you for your reply Spunky and Happy Tuesday. Today the Jared answers questions in the House. Closed session. SIGH.
      July 25, 2017 5:46 AM MDT

If the newspaper was correct, it was a closed session and it was NOT under oath.  So, what was the purpose if they're giving him a way to lie?  I don't trust Kushner either and I believe he's lying.  I guess we'll have to see what happens when all is said and done.
      July 25, 2017 2:33 PM MDT

I would watch it if it was an open session because I read body language so I would be able to tell when he is lying. Cheers!
      July 24, 2017 4:05 PM MDT

After the Senate was done with him  The Jared went before the cameras and said he didn't collude with anyone and neither did anyone else. Did you see him? He was behind a podium so I don't know howm much body language you could have read. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Tuesday! :)
      July 25, 2017 5:48 AM MDT

I'll catch it on Comedy Central.

July 24, 2017 4:06 PM MDT