Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » What was that one thing that was/is magical in your life?

What was that one thing that was/is magical in your life?

Posted - July 24, 2017

Responses

My innate ability to survive a few incidents in which I should have died.   
      July 25, 2017 8:34 AM MDT

You know why you did don't you?  So you could stick around and take care of Harry and you hadn't met all the wonderful people in your life now.  See?  There's a reason for everything.  Winks and smiles!
    I"m soooooooooooo glad you're alive Harry.  I thank my lucky stars above to have you as a friend.  :)  So does Harry!  Love, Merlin
      July 25, 2017 10:10 AM MDT

im still waiting for it
      July 25, 2017 2:00 PM MDT

For some inexplicable reason, when we young neighborhood children in the small town, when the town noon whistle blew, from wherever we were, would all run to the hill in our backyard, sit down and applaud.

:)

September 2, 2018 7:31 PM MDT

That is one of the coolest things I have heard in years.  I have a great mental visual.  What a great memory.  Thanks for coming back to this question.  This was back when Harry was still here.  I wonder how she is. ;)  Thanks Welby for being so cool. :) :)
      September 6, 2018 11:48 PM MDT

I don't know how cool I am but I'm glad you appreciated my answer, ha!
      September 7, 2018 5:29 AM MDT

You must know by now, we all love you and your humor and I especially enjoy your posted pics!  Big winks and smiles!
      September 7, 2018 1:17 PM MDT

You're so very kind, thank you!
    And, upon reflection, these cherished memories of applauding the town noon whistle -- yeah, it's very cool in a child-like magical way. Somehow, we children created that routine activity and if I even now remember those times so fondly, then, yes, it was very magical.

I haven't posted a picture in a while, ha!
      September 7, 2018 5:05 PM MDT

Hey, look-ey here! I smiled immediately when I saw this! This is almost like it was - and these children are ready to applaud at any moment!

Image result for children on a hill
      September 7, 2018 5:09 PM MDT

I really have no interest in magic as such but if by that you mean what is wondrous then I would have to say why almost everything!
      September 7, 2018 5:42 AM MDT