Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Environment » Why is Al Gore not taking credit for his Global Warming predictions not coming true by him leading the way in prevention and bringing about

Why is Al Gore not taking credit for his Global Warming predictions not coming true by him leading the way in prevention and bringing about

awareness? Instead he is still all doom and gloom. Does he and his band Liberal do gooders want the worst to happen? Why might that be?

Posted - August 9, 2017

Responses

Because they are coming true.  HELLO?  IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?

August 9, 2017 9:05 PM MDT

Then you don't know his predictions. They should have already come true.
      August 12, 2017 7:43 PM MDT

Climate Change: One Last Time for All the Non-Believers — Wake the F*** Up... -Erik Cannon
      August 9, 2017 9:48 PM MDT

Because it would be rude to 'take credit' for all the Global warming predictions that have already come true. Like gloating at the funeral of a cigarette smoker. Civilized people dont do that.
      August 9, 2017 10:47 PM MDT

August 10, 2017 2:57 AM MDT

not coming true??
    pretty self evident
    if ones eyes are open...
      August 10, 2017 1:31 AM MDT

There is climate change....there always has been and always will be. 
    Humans have very little to do with it. 
      August 10, 2017 8:44 AM MDT

Climate change deniers are just that.. deniers ... It seems another exercise in fake news and those that don't want to see prefer to read and believe what complies with their beliefs and nothing else.  It's pretty short sighted and worse than that causes real problems for others. To those who say climate change has always been around.. yes it has but not on this scale and speed ever.. and that's well documented..   

As to Al Gore.. I am sorry I don't know him really well, but if he tried to highlight and educate the populace on climate change then good for him. Sad that some seem unable to comprehend. 

As to the assertion that anyone who believes in climate change, (in the context described above) is someone who wants the worse to happen.. No, that's illogical I am afraid as the whole reason for highlghlighting it and trying to prevent it is.... to prevent it, or mitigate the worse of it.. SO that statement isn't at all true.  Take me for instance.. I am convinced re climate change, as is most of the civilised world.. there's enough evidence and records out there to make it compelling. DOes that mean I want to see nations that are lower lying suffer and lose their houses and their livlihoods? No, not at all - indeed the opposite is true. DO i want to see polar bears decline still further? NO, quite the opposite.. so, as I say - illogical. 
      August 10, 2017 4:02 PM MDT

not sure
      August 10, 2017 4:27 PM MDT