Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Do you think people are less loyal these days? Is it a skill we are losing along with empathy?

Do you think people are less loyal these days? Is it a skill we are losing along with empathy?

By loyalty I don't mean going along with or agreeing when someone is wrong.. but actually standing up and backing someone when they are right, or doing the right thing..  and not going out of your way to disagree with someone who you should feel some loyalty to? I am frequently surprised when friends online seem to turn round and attack each other for no reason.. almost like there is no loyalty and people are not seen as friends but targets.. Perhaps it's just me who's seen that happen?

Posted - August 13, 2017

Responses

There are two bloodlines on Earth. One of Yahweh God and one of the Serpent Not of the lineage of Adam. God is revealing these two bloodlines and the difference between them. This post was edited by O-uknow at August 13, 2017 1:26 PM MDT
      August 13, 2017 1:25 PM MDT

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok... I think I will bow out on this one lol life's too short :P
      August 13, 2017 2:09 PM MDT

...perhaps an overabundance of
    loyalty to ones own Ego
    is too much in evidence
    these days...
      August 13, 2017 2:37 PM MDT

i think so
      August 13, 2017 4:22 PM MDT