Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Slartibartfast
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The very same him who tweets instantly 24/7 about whom/what he despises takes TWO DAYS to call out HATERS by name. Insane?

The very same him who tweets instantly 24/7 about whom/what he despises takes TWO DAYS to call out HATERS by name. Insane?

Posted - August 14, 2017

Responses

He was busy tweeting the loyal tweeters personally.

Then come the leakers.

Then come the haters.

August 14, 2017 12:49 PM MDT

That graphic is very flattering to the him and his toadies. They are much much worse to look upon in real life. Thank you for your reply Shar.
      August 15, 2017 5:26 AM MDT

• I'm sure the alt-right will call Trump a "cuck" for calling out white nationalists. He should've done it sooner, but at least he did it. 
      August 14, 2017 12:51 PM MDT

We have no idea what the circumstances behind the closed door of that speech are NevanB. I don't trust him. He probably let it be known that he didn't mean a word of it and he'd make it up to them. He can't afford to alienate anyone in his base and we all know that the HATERS who voted placed their faith and trust in Doofus Donny. Without them he is nothing and he knows it and they know it. Why else did David Duke tell him to look into the mirror and remember who it was that elected him? That wasn't a threat. That was a promise. He'd better shape up or THEY will all ship out. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      August 15, 2017 5:32 AM MDT

Donald Chump had to give Steve Bannon time to write his speech for him. Complete with vocabulary Chump didn't know existed.
      August 14, 2017 12:53 PM MDT

I just wonder how this will all play out. Will Doofus Donny have permanently alienated the WHITE  Nationalists/Supremacists/KKK/neo-Nazis who are part of his base or did he make a backdoor deal with them telling them he didn't mean a word he said and he would make it up to them? One wonders. Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Tuesday! :)
      August 15, 2017 5:29 AM MDT

sounds like it
      August 14, 2017 12:53 PM MDT