Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » When you're snuggling on the sofa (not in outer space) can you watch a whole movie or do you fall asleep right away?

When you're snuggling on the sofa (not in outer space) can you watch a whole movie or do you fall asleep right away?

Posted - August 14, 2017

Responses

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
      August 14, 2017 11:34 PM MDT

ROFLOL
      August 15, 2017 12:51 AM MDT

Sorry, I do all my snuggling in outer space. 

August 14, 2017 11:46 PM MDT

I had to LOLROTHE FLOOR at this one. ;D
      August 15, 2017 12:49 AM MDT

I can only watch the whole movie and fall asleep right away if im  snuggling on the sofa in outer space.
      August 15, 2017 12:55 AM MDT

• My god you guys are driving me crazy tonight, LoL!
    These are serious questions!!
    Someday the woman of my dreams may happen upon this website and when she does I need her to answer these questions so I know whether we are compatible or not.
    Everything I do is for a reason, LoL!

August 15, 2017 1:01 AM MDT

Did you look at my avatar? Im a creature from outer space. Why wouldnt i want to snuggle there? LOL ;)
      August 15, 2017 1:05 AM MDT

It depends on the day I've had and the movie. If it's something I'm not really interested in, I'll warn my partner that there's a good chance I'll fall asleep. I don't necessarily see that as a bad thing- he gets the movie he wants and I get snuggles and a nap. Sometimes, those quiet moments where your partner falls asleep are the best. Maybe I'm just creepy. lol But, I think it's sometimes sweet when someone curls up on me and passes out. You just get to soak them up. It's very child-like. You can watch the expressions on their face and you know that all is right in their world- they feel safe and content. It's kind of a compliment. That's me speaking of how I feel when a partner falls asleep, of course. I have no idea if the menfolk feel the same. 
      August 15, 2017 11:43 AM MDT

• I guess I don't mind if my partner falls asleep, but my ex would want me to watch a movie with her and we would lay on the sofa with me behind her and she was out before the previews were over, LoL!
    I would feel a little lonely and when I'm that close to her I don't care about the movie anyway.
    I don't know I guess I just felt like I might as well go get something done instead of laying on the couch while she sleeps all afternoon.
    I guess that's how it is after 15 years together.
    She used a movie as an excuse for me to hold her so she could sleep and I used the movie in the hopes that maybe we would make out and who knows?
    Neither one of us was really interested in the movie.
      August 15, 2017 2:00 PM MDT

I'm not a snuggler.   It depends on how tired I am versus how good the movie is.  Tired usually takes precedence.  I like to sleep. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 15, 2017 1:51 PM MDT
      August 15, 2017 11:45 AM MDT

• I hear you and I remember Snuggles, LoL!
    Thanks. : )
      August 15, 2017 2:02 PM MDT

We probably would not need to snuggle, but I would offer you a nice therapeutic massage.   I am nice in other ways.  
      August 15, 2017 2:10 PM MDT

• Wow! Really??
    I've been thinking about that every since you took that job, LoL!
    I've been so stressed the last few years that I bet a massage would be life changing for me.
    Thank you so much, it's the thought that counts I guess. : )
      August 15, 2017 2:22 PM MDT

• I sit on a couch or an easy chair and watch some of my 2610 selections on DVD, VHS, VCD and Blu-Ray. I own five players: a standard Sony DVD player is the basic one, a compact DVD player the size of a laptop computer, a DVD player-VCR combo, a DVD player-BluRay player and a special all region player for my foreign movies. There are nine different regional codes on DVDs, e.g. The USA, South Africa & Canada are in Region 1; Europe, Japan and the Middle east are in Region 2; etc. I may stretch out and lie on the couch, and I can use the bed in it. When a girl is with me, we may pause the movie for a while and then resume it in fifteen minutes or so. It takes a while to watch "Scandalous Warlord", "Cheung Mou Neui", "Hung Lou Meng" and such Chinese films or such series as "Hadaka", "Airodu Densetsu", etc. from Japan. . 
      September 2, 2017 11:46 AM MDT