Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Hypothetically speaking if you accidentally threw a bag of your kids clothes in the garbage would you tell your ex wife?

Hypothetically speaking if you accidentally threw a bag of your kids clothes in the garbage would you tell your ex wife?

Posted - August 15, 2017

Responses

Statistics say, woman go crazy and kill their husbands for reasons unknown many times a year. Id be careful before you consider it. ;P This post was edited by carbonproduct at August 15, 2017 1:02 AM MDT
      August 15, 2017 12:59 AM MDT

• "Nope"... can't. I'm not sure where she's at.
      August 15, 2017 1:15 AM MDT

lol Nope. You're running separate households now. Unless she needs to know something, as in it has a direct impact on the well-being of the child, she does not need to know. 
      August 15, 2017 11:23 AM MDT

• Thanks, but she's probably going to find out anyway and for the first time I don't care.
    I have to remind myself that she's not my wife anymore and you're right we have two separate households.
    Clothes that I buy him disappear at her place too.
    I never see them again so whatever.
    Thanks Just asking.
      August 15, 2017 2:16 PM MDT

It's not about the title.  It's about the person.  Is she a reasonable, rational person?  Or is she a person who will use this as a weapon against you?

She's probably going to ask you to replace them.  I think you should.
      August 15, 2017 11:40 AM MDT

• She is a person who will use that against me, but she already lies about me anyway so at least she'll have one true thing to complain about now.
    She'll want them replaced, but he has tons of clothes, like she goes crazy buying him stuff that he grows out of before it's even worn and I've paid for more than my share of it, but my son will probably tell her anyway and she will be weird about because she cares more about clothes than anything, but I'll just buy him whatever he needs as he needs it like I always do.
      August 15, 2017 2:12 PM MDT