Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Are all white racists Christians or are some Heathens, Hedonists, Atheists, Muslims, Buddhists, Devil-Worshippers?

Are all white racists Christians or are some Heathens, Hedonists, Atheists, Muslims, Buddhists, Devil-Worshippers?

Posted - August 17, 2017

Responses

To be fair many racists are non-religious or from a variety of different religions.. it's not just one religion.
      August 17, 2017 8:22 AM MDT

I think there are strict rules among American WHITE RACISTS Addb. There are "favored"  religions of which they approve They hate Jews and Catholics  and Muslims for sure.  I have never knowingly talked at any length to a racist. They sicken me so I just avoid interacting with them. It's just what I gather from the vile rhetoric of White Supremacists. Maybe being a Methodist  or Episcopalian or Presbyterian is OK. I'm not sure what religion EVANGELICALS are. They have their standards you know.  SIGH. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      August 18, 2017 3:36 AM MDT

You could be right...I can only relate it to my own experiences here. the UK is really, seriously not a very religious country now and so the fact is that most racists will not be religious.. I think that was my thinking.
      August 18, 2017 4:09 AM MDT

Do you have a huge problem with white supremacists in your country? Or is it only in America?  :(
      August 18, 2017 4:52 AM MDT

There are a few that you mentioned that cannot be racist and call themselves that label.

You cannot be a Buddhist racist no matter how many times you announce that you are.  No more than you can say you are a woman when you are a man with no sex change.   The important elements are missing.  Buddhism is about peace and unity.  Not about diversity and disention.

Same with the other two religions.  Muslim and Christian.  

But the others are up for grabs.  Can go either way. 

August 17, 2017 8:27 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply.
      August 18, 2017 4:53 AM MDT

Christian hypocrites, none of them are TRUE Christians. Jesus was a Jew.
      August 17, 2017 9:09 AM MDT

Yes. Jesus CHRIST. "Christ the lord is risen today...." CHRISTmas. From whence CHRISTian cometh. CHRISTen too. Thank you for your reply Sbf.
      August 18, 2017 4:57 AM MDT

He was also dark skinned (the Levantine people of Palestine are NOT white), and for a while was an undocumented refugee.  A lot of so-called "Christians" would shun Josh Davidson if they met Him today  (that's what His name would be).
      August 18, 2017 6:41 PM MDT

Ironic isn't it Sbf?  The extent to which white racists will go to justify their actions/emotions. They know nothing about the past. All they know is hate. SIGH. Thank you for your reply. So when does the pendulum of hate go the other way? Never? :( 
      August 19, 2017 3:26 AM MDT

You cannot be a Christian and be a racist.  
      August 17, 2017 9:11 AM MDT

"Are all white racists Christians or are some Heathens, Hedonists, Atheists, Muslims, Buddhists, Devil-Worshippers?"
    =======================================================================

i think the racism of those Whites comes from their religion which allows them to see God in their image. Their feeling of superiority over other races is rubber stamped by God Himself. If that is correct then it would suggest that Whites who are atheists, Muslims or Buddhists are not racists. I do not know enough about Heathens, Hedonists or Devil-Worshipers to be able to comment on them.
      August 19, 2017 4:11 PM MDT