Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » If YOU were a white racist how would you defend your position and convince Christian folks that racism is righteous and Godly?

If YOU were a white racist how would you defend your position and convince Christian folks that racism is righteous and Godly?

Posted - August 17, 2017

Responses

Appeal to their pocketbooks and lie lie lie.  Insinuate to the weak-minded that they need to stick together and you are the glue that binds them.

One ring to rule them all
    One ring to find them
    One ring to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.

I guess they want Christianity to be that ring.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 17, 2017 8:32 AM MDT
      August 17, 2017 8:31 AM MDT

Racism is not ever Godly.  God created all and said it was good.
      August 17, 2017 8:45 AM MDT

There is no way to accurately defend racism via Christianity... so therefore the many who do are clearly vile despicable people who are either very stupid or just plain wrong. 
      August 17, 2017 9:20 AM MDT

I think so-called "Christian" racists are an abomination! Another question! Thank you for you reply Addb! :)
      August 17, 2017 10:54 AM MDT

If YOU were a white racist how would you defend your position and convince Christian folks that racism is righteous and Godly?
    ===============================================================================

Same way as it WAS defended in the days of the mass trade in and treatment of black slaves, I suppose. It worked very well then.
      August 19, 2017 4:20 PM MDT

I saw this question the other day. There is a documentary on TV right now called: "The NAZI Jesus". I thought of this question so googled to see if it was on the internet. It appears that you have to pay for it but it tells how Hitler got the Catholic Church and the majority of Catholics to persecute the Jews.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22the+nazi+jesus%22&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS751US751&oq=%22the+nazi+jesus%22&aqs=chrome..69i57.4160j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
      August 20, 2017 7:28 PM MDT