Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The more Trump kvetches about the "beautiful monuments" being taken down the faster the States remove them! Think he likes being IGNORED?

The more Trump kvetches about the "beautiful monuments" being taken down the faster the States remove them! Think he likes being IGNORED?

Posted - August 17, 2017

Responses

OH.  SO, he doesn't like the renovations his base is making without his permission?   He keeps forgetting that the ones that are taking them down are not his base.  He is pissed because the ones removing them are STRONGER than his base. 

That's what is not beautiful to him.   He is losing control in front of the USA.   No one else cares.  They are used to this clown the world over and just have their own affairs to work into this scenario.  Like how can world leaders take advantage of an insecure, corrupt clown who is NOT respected at all the world over. 

Trump thinks this is a high-stakes poker game with the world leaders.   He thinks he can bluff.  He thinks he can hold out.  He thinks this will get him respect and attention.  IT is going to help get him impeached. 

HA HA HA

August 17, 2017 9:34 AM MDT

Do you believe the Roosevelt statue should come down?  

https://patriotsandpolitics.com/leftist-want-statue-of-theodore-roosevelt-taken-down/
      August 17, 2017 1:48 PM MDT

Now THAT'S funny. They want to destroy a statue of the father of progressivism.

While they're at it maybe they should lobby to remove statues of the President that imprisoned all the Japanese citizens without due process and seized their property, did everything in his power to destroy the Constitution and to prolong the pain of the Great Depression. That would be that other progressive with the same last name.
      August 17, 2017 2:23 PM MDT

The New Deal put food on the tables of American families. Serving a third and fourth term was not unconstitutional at the time, the 26th Amendment was passed during Eisenhower's tenure.
    The Japanese mass incarceration was totally wrong, agreed - but may have saved some of those folks from being lynched, Americans were totally pissed off after Pearl Harbor. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at August 17, 2017 5:53 PM MDT
      August 17, 2017 5:52 PM MDT

Oh. please. You may be able to sell that organic fertilizer to the young libs on this site but I know better. I know for a fact that that you know not what you speak of. 

First, I'm quite familiar with what happened during the late 20's, 30's and 40's thanks to my family. My parents and grandparents often spoke of the pain caused by it all, many times; as did their friends and neighbors. The remnants of that Roosevelt disaster were all around me when I was growing up too. (If not for a very large garden and home canning of its output my parents and grandparents would have starved, little government support was available in my home town, contrary to what you seem to think). The "New Deal" was a train wreck for the average American, things like the NRA, the CCC, the WPA, to name just a few. All those programs did was to prolong the misery. (Oh, and all the "shortages" and later "rationing" . . . that was all fabricated by the US government, first to prolong the grief of the depression and then to build sympathy for the war effort. Entering the European theater was a last ditch attempt to recover from the depression and that failed "New Deal" disaster. 

As to the Presidential term issue that YOU brought up as a distraction . . . no one mentioned the three terms and about a month that FDR was in office. But now that you bring it up people realized what a disaster his tenure was, a disaster to the point that we passed a Constitutional amendment to prevent that from happening again. (Maximum that a President can serve now is one day shy of 10-years.)

Then you try to justify that unconstitutional mass incarceration of those Japanese American citizens AND the confiscation of their property (the property that they didn't get back after the war nor did they receive any compensation for their "troubles") by claiming that they were in "protective custody". How ridiculous is THAT claim? It's odd that US citizens of Germanic origin didn't go through that except for the temporary confiscation of certain electronic devices. The average US citizen was plenty ticked off at the "krauts" too. But hey, FDR was a progressive Democrat, a liberal, so that made it all OK. Right? 
      August 17, 2017 9:17 PM MDT

August 17, 2017 2:13 PM MDT

Those forward-thinking (?) folks are just following suit with the Germans for bulldozing Dachau and the Poles for razing Auschwitz. Because after all, the best way to to honor those that were killed in those atrocities is to wipe all memory of them from the face of the earth. Oh, wait . . . This post was edited by Salt and Red Pepper at August 17, 2017 2:53 PM MDT
      August 17, 2017 2:18 PM MDT

just full of temper tantrums and name calling...its ridiculous. Getting their news from the people that swore hillary was winning, because they  believed she would win just because she was a woman..go ahead and ask them one reason hillary would be a good president...youll get one of 2 answers...either theyll start on trump....or..theyll say she would have been our first woman president...thats what your dealing with.

This post was edited by maggie at August 17, 2017 3:04 PM MDT
      August 17, 2017 2:21 PM MDT

Yes, I know. Logic and reasoning be damned. And the poor little snowflakes in the mainstream media do everything in their power to put as negative a spin as they can on ANYTHING the current President does and says, almost to the point of hysteria. It's really a sad situation. 

A few years ago if someone would have tried to convince me that another Civil War was coming I'd have laughed in their face. Today; well, I'm not sure I would take that bet. This post was edited by Salt and Red Pepper at August 17, 2017 3:49 PM MDT
      August 17, 2017 3:10 PM MDT

I would have believed it a few years ago..all the dividing of the people purposely being done.
      August 17, 2017 3:51 PM MDT

Careful about accusing DJT of "kvetching". That's a Yiddish word - Trump supporters don't like Jews, remember?
      August 17, 2017 5:44 PM MDT

That's PRECISELY why I used it Sbf. Doofus Donny is a world-class kvetcher. Not a day goes by that he doesn't kvetch about something. He makes us all verklempt. Oy vey.  Kefilte fish. Knish. Chopped chicken liver. Matzo ball soup.  Jewish Rye Bread. Canter's delicatessen. Star of David. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)    .
      August 18, 2017 1:56 AM MDT

• Who voted on taking down the statues that have stood over a century? That is radical. What else will be removed to humor some minorities who claim they are offended? This is tyranny by minorities that is quite contrary to the American way. Such extreme acts give more power to White Nationalists. When black racists are preferred so blatantly, it is natural for us whites to want to defend ourselves against the tyrants. If the frenzy accelerates, many white people will join the White Nationalists. Demolishing these statues is an act of war, so be prepared for the consequences of it. The Lunatic Left Lying Media is arousing a frenzy of anger and hate that continues growing. War is all too likely to result. Do you want that?  
      August 17, 2017 8:07 PM MDT

Oh, puh-leeze. Was is an "act of war" to change the name of the city of St Petersburg to Leningrad? Or back again? The Confederates LOST, so those statues should never have been cast in the first place.
      August 17, 2017 9:36 PM MDT

• Oh please, do not patronize me. Rewriting history by winners is outrageous. Both sides have the right to be heard. You advocate tyranny. You oversimplify everything, and that is illogical. Do you also want to pretend that England does not exist? There have been many wars, and destroying all memories of them is not beneficial in any way. The USA had wars with England, Mexico, Spain, etc. So you wan to just remove all mentions of the nations against whom you had war. Try being reasonable and objective, rather than hysterical. See the movie "Airplane" for how to handle hysteria. 
      August 26, 2017 5:42 AM MDT