Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Maybe FINALLY we can all agree. The threat of terrorism (whether MUSLIM or WHITE SEPREMACIST) is worldwide. Any hope it will be vanquished?

Maybe FINALLY we can all agree. The threat of terrorism (whether MUSLIM or WHITE SEPREMACIST) is worldwide. Any hope it will be vanquished?

Posted - August 17, 2017

Responses

One way or another.  

This darkness has got to go.   One light illumines and we have more than one small candle. 

August 17, 2017 10:34 AM MDT

I see the lights dimming and going out one by one. I hope it is simply due to poor eyesight on my part. Thank you for your reply and the graphic.
      August 18, 2017 6:04 AM MDT

tried twice to give you a like
    just get spinning whatever it is
    so here is a "LIKE"
      August 17, 2017 2:15 PM MDT

• Not here. There is no sign of a cohesive, comprehensive and committed response out there, that would be capable of meeting terrorism head on and defeating it. People here seem too self satisfied and comfortable, as well as having achieved a certain degree of de-sensitivity about these things. No one understands this better than the lawless element. Add to this the complete lack of integrity, morality and ethics, and you'll soon see why we cannot be in any realistic position of leadership globally.
      August 17, 2017 2:39 PM MDT

SIGH. Right you are G. Sadly. Will we ever get back to the country we used to be when patriotism was more important than hatred of "the other" and love of country was the antidote to hostile foreign country influence? It gets drearier and drearier as the lights are dimming and going out...one by one. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      August 18, 2017 6:03 AM MDT