Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Do you think so-called "Christian" WHITE SUPREMACISTS are an abomination? If not what do you think about them if you do?

Do you think so-called "Christian" WHITE SUPREMACISTS are an abomination? If not what do you think about them if you do?

Posted - August 17, 2017

Responses

They are indeed an abomination.. the two things are mutually exclusive imo. You cannot be a Christian and a racist.
      August 17, 2017 11:29 AM MDT

I agree with thee Addb. I think the most important thing in the lives of White Supremacists is their racial hatred. They lead with it 24/7. It consumes them. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      August 18, 2017 2:09 AM MDT

Let me broad stroke it for you Rosie. Almost everything about religion, politics , and racism is an abomination. This post was edited by Zack at August 18, 2017 2:10 AM MDT
      August 17, 2017 11:31 AM MDT

I would LOVE to argue with you...disagree or take exception to it or bring up a caveat Zack but how do you argue with truth? :(  Honestly m'dear I have NEVER seen it put so succinctly. In fact I'm shuddering right now because it is reverberating throughout my entire body. It is a seriously great and very sad reply for which I thank you. Happy Friday Zack. Woe is us.   :(
      August 18, 2017 2:13 AM MDT

• Unfortunately, people can use religion to justify just about anything they do. But being a Christian is more than just saying you are one. If your life completely contradicts Christian principles, then how can you say you are one?
      August 17, 2017 11:32 AM MDT

I put that question to Christians all the time  Nevan B and all I ever get is "True Christians don't hate" or something like that. Which is a non-answer. How many Christian clergy are racists?  How many of their "flock" are racists? Saying you can't be both is not accepting reality.  At least in their eyes there is no contradiction. I'm sure they justify the hate. SIGH. Thank you for your reply  and Happy  Friday! :) SIGH
      August 18, 2017 2:16 AM MDT

Christian white supremacist is an oxymoron but it's possible they really believe Jesus Christ looked like Cesare Borgia.

The definition of a Christian is someone who worships Jesus Christ.

This is what Jesus Christ most likely looked like:

You can't be a white supremacist and worship someone who was ethnically a Galilean Jew.

August 17, 2017 2:19 PM MDT

((hugs)) Thank you for the graphic Livvie. I wonder if the people who need to see this will look? Happy Friday! :)
      August 18, 2017 6:27 AM MDT

Do you think so-called "Christian" WHITE SUPREMACISTS are an abomination? If not what do you think about them if you do?
    ==============================================================================

Supremacists and racists of all hues and colour, not just White, inspire violence, injustice and oppression, and should be challenged over their beliefs and practices, and wherever possible persuaded to see the error of their ways.
      August 19, 2017 4:44 PM MDT