Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » Babies. Kittens. Puppies. What is more adorable ? Why?

Babies. Kittens. Puppies. What is more adorable ? Why?

Posted - August 23, 2017

Responses

Babies. Because their human and so am i.
      August 23, 2017 12:56 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply cp and Happy Wednesday to thee! :)
      August 23, 2017 1:09 PM MDT

More and less don't cut it in the who is more adorable category.

Who can say?  It is an opinion that I just don't have. 

What is worth adoring more than something else.

August 23, 2017 1:02 PM MDT

You are. ;D
      August 23, 2017 1:03 PM MDT

If the question resonates you will relate. If it doesn't you won't. I ask the questions I want to ask. I like all of them. You don't. No worries.  If you can't find something there that calls to you then you can't. It isn't your fault. It's just how you are wired. Thank you for your reply.
      August 23, 2017 1:11 PM MDT

Rosie, you don't have to keep saying this.  I KNOW. I GOT IT.

This is my answer.  It is a simple answer.   I am not arguing anything with you.  I know the flavor of the question.  This is my take.  That is all.

There are other, just as good opinions.  This happens to be only mine. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 23, 2017 2:05 PM MDT
      August 23, 2017 1:13 PM MDT

Very hard to say... at times it's one and other times it's another.. maybe it depends on the cat/kid/puppy? Or maybe it depends on our mood?  I am being sent puppy pictures at the moment... we are going to be getting a puppy - so to me, it's the cutest thing. 
      August 23, 2017 1:38 PM MDT

Enjoy. I have had one dog in my life Addb. A cocker spaniel named Blackie. My dad got him for my sister and me when I was 10 and she was 3. He was very cute and lovable. But as an adult I have only had cats. They are independent and often aloof but they can also be very loving. Dogs are too needy for me because they are always all over you plus they are more work because  unless you have a lot of land you have to take them out twice a day for walks. With cats they just go to the litter box whenever  they get the "call" and all I had to do was keep it clean daily and change it when the time came. I think there are dog people and cat people. I'm not sure why. Thank you for your reply. Do you have name in mind for your new family member?
      August 24, 2017 3:04 AM MDT

I am cat people :) I have 6 of them :) But I like d*gs too... I used to be a dog person when I was a kid.. we had cats too and I adored them, but my heart belonged to my dog.  But as an adult I learned the error of my ways and became a cat person :) The baby dog will be called Cali, short for California :)
      August 29, 2017 3:17 PM MDT

So hard to decide, I suppose they're all equally adorable in their own way!
    However, I think toads will forever be the most adorable critter in my eyes. Even as adults they're so cute! I think it's the big eyes.
      August 23, 2017 2:07 PM MDT

August 23, 2017 2:11 PM MDT

Whoa Patch! That came out of left field. Now had you said FROG I would have thought of Kermit the Frog, a Muppet. If you had said a  cricket I would have thought of Jiminy Cricket of Pinocchio fame. Had you said a spider I would have thought of Charlotte in Charlotte's Web. Or the pig in the same story. Now you are going to tell me that a toad is a frog, right? Well not quite. I use the word "toady" to mean all the sycophants and suckeruppers and a **kissers and brownnosers who surround powerful people. Donald John Trump is surrounded by toadies. He is drowning in them. I don't think of Kermit as a toad for one minute. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      August 24, 2017 3:09 AM MDT

• Human babies win easily. There is no competition really. I am human and my first priority is humans. 
      August 29, 2017 3:03 PM MDT