Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Environment » Did you grow up in a small town and what was your reputation in that town?

Did you grow up in a small town and what was your reputation in that town?

I grew up in a small town.
It was a very industrial, working class kinda place.
I was wild as a teenager in that town and that reputation lives on because people I talk to on Facebook still talk about stupid things I did when I was 17.
I could message a woman  20 years after highschool and the first thing she says is "oh, I was just telling people about how you bought me beer as a grad present and you got lost on the way to pick me up and you drank some of the beer."
No matter how much I try to distance myself from my past it never goes away. LoL!

Did you have a reputation in your small town?

Posted - September 5, 2017

Responses

• Yeah, I remember listening to "Frustrated incorporated" LoL.
    Actually I'm done work already tonight because my son is back in school and I have to pick him up before my ex goes to work.
    She works shifts so it's always different and I just have a part time job with flexible hours so I can work around her schedule even though she doesn't pay me any child support or anything.
    Anyway, I would rather be here for my son now while he's little.
    I can work wherever once he's a little older.
    It pisses me off that she won't watch him more and give me a chance to work more and have a life, but what can I do?

So how are you off the rails these days?
    Oh I saw that you changed your profile picture.
    Looks great. : )
      September 5, 2017 9:51 PM MDT

• That's shizzity thatshe won'y watch home more but sweet you are there for him .... he may not understand it now but he will remember it and understand it all later and know what you did for him:) Lol and off rails on topic i was lecturing you on ironically while back:p I think I told you my last relationship really on and off back and forth ... then I cut it out of my life for good since about june-ish. Had a relapse on Saturday night cos I looked myself out of house and new hen still had key. i should have slept outside in rain :) lol
      September 5, 2017 10:01 PM MDT

• Yeah, I think I know how you feel relapsing with an ex.
    It's confusing huh?
    I just realized that I have to actually wake up at 7:30 tomorrow morning and make school lunch and breakfast and make sure my son is ready and drive him to school.
    I can't stay up super late anymore unless he's with her for a night sometime.
    So anyway, did you fall in love with your ex again? This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at September 5, 2017 10:10 PM MDT
      September 5, 2017 10:09 PM MDT

• No:) i wasn't inlove with that ex in first place. He was just comfortable... that's why I left. It just opened up a gateway I wanted keep shut is all. Hard explain. i have to crash too, have a good night. Oh and thanks on avatar... will probably change again soon when I'm not pissed off at life ;)
      September 5, 2017 10:14 PM MDT

• No problem.
    I hope you find your Cool Rider someday, LoL!
    Goodnight. : )

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at September 6, 2017 9:21 AM MDT
      September 5, 2017 10:17 PM MDT

• That made me smile :) you're aight' for a Canadian;)  Goood night. 
      September 5, 2017 10:25 PM MDT

Funny, friendly, stunningly beautiful  and puts out.  One of those is a lie.

September 5, 2017 10:43 PM MDT

• Was that your reputation in the small town?
    Which one was a lie?
      September 6, 2017 9:10 AM MDT

I don't put out. 
      September 6, 2017 9:17 AM MDT

• LoL!
    People sure like to make up stuff and spread it around, huh?
      September 6, 2017 9:28 AM MDT

I love Miranda.
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 6, 2017 9:11 AM MDT
      September 5, 2017 10:43 PM MDT

Nope, wish I did. 
    Your question reminds me of son/video that ALF posted in a thread before by Iris DeMent:
      September 6, 2017 6:05 AM MDT

• Yeah that's small town life, LoL!
    Here's another, thanks. : )

September 6, 2017 9:18 AM MDT

You're welcome and thank you. I haven't heard that song, or even thought of it in a long time.
      September 6, 2017 4:43 PM MDT