Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » God...this gif creeped me out....do post a creepy gif please?

God...this gif creeped me out....do post a creepy gif please?

Posted - September 18, 2017

Responses

Handsome guy!!
    :)
      May 10, 2018 6:35 PM MDT

May 10, 2018 6:44 PM MDT

May 10, 2018 6:50 PM MDT

That's not creepy, it's HILARIOUS!

Couldn't find any creepy gifs, how about a jpeg?

May 10, 2018 7:01 PM MDT

That woman is cute!  I'll save her!

~
      May 10, 2018 11:29 PM MDT

If you can find something worse than this, I cannot imagine it.

This is a scene from Rosemary's Baby that was deleted.  THANK GOD.  I just saw this clip awhile ago, and it haunts me.  It makes me not want to GO TO SLEEP.  

I'm sure you don't know, it is an old, old movie from the 60's.  Ira Levin wrote it, I think, the guy who did the Exorcist.  Not sure.  Anyway, I digress.  Rosemary was sold by her husband to a coven behind her back.  A coven is a circle of these black- hearted devil worshippers.  The devil worshippers sell the idea to the husband by painting Rosemary as the new Madonna that will give birth to the savior of Earth that will make everyone who is a believer, happy and wealthy beyond his dreams.  So, he thinks he is doing Rosemary a favor and makes this decision without her knowledge.  

They have scenes where she is unconscious and the devil enters her bedroom.  That is as bad as the movie gets.

But the deleted scene is where the baby is born and Rosemary is seeing it for the first time.

Watch at your own discrection.  UGH.

And that music in the background makes it even more horrific.

Love, Sharonna

HOLD ON.  NOW I NEED TO FIND A COPY OF IT.    WOW it won't LET me print a copy here.  Maybe God is protecting us from that thing.  If you want to see it look on youtube and search Rosemary's baby, deleted end scene.

The baby has an enormous black eye.  The other side is normal.  It is disfigured which is disturbing enough in an infant.  Then, it looks like it has a glass sheet smooshed over it's face to squash it.  I wondered why they would do that.  Then I realized this was the son of Satan so it did not NEED to breathe.

So, that is my GIF for you.  An unprintable one.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 11, 2018 9:42 AM MDT
      May 11, 2018 9:30 AM MDT