Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Whatever happened to the Trump "secret plan" to get rid of ISIS? Where is the wall? Where 's the AHCA replacement? Why isn't Hillary jailed?

Whatever happened to the Trump "secret plan" to get rid of ISIS? Where is the wall? Where 's the AHCA replacement? Why isn't Hillary jailed?

The Donald John made big promises to you so you would vote for him. You did. Hasn't he broken every one of them? Do you care or can he do no wrong including doing nothing that he promised to do for you? Why ?

Posted - September 30, 2017

Responses

Congress might be dragging their feet. 
      September 30, 2017 1:14 PM MDT

The ISIS secret plan is to let the Russians do it. I think he is having problems getting the Mexicans to pay for the wall. For the others, I'd accept the Congress excuse.  
      September 30, 2017 1:32 PM MDT

He talks big and either delivers small  or not all. Thank you for your repy Malizz and Happy Sunday. I'm gonna ask THAT question! :)
      October 1, 2017 2:39 AM MDT

not sure what happened
      September 30, 2017 4:00 PM MDT

If it is secret, I'm surprised you expected to be informed.

As for the rest, a president is not a dictator. Most political promises are simply statements of intention, not guarantees of delivery. He has remained true to his stated intentions. We were under no illusions of the massive difficulties we would face in cutting out the cancer at the heart of the establishment.

Averting a collapse of western civilization is probably impossible at this point. It's just too far gone. It's irrelevant whether it can be saved or not. It's our duty to try to save it. If we succeed, we succeed. If we fail, we fail. There is no dishonor in defeat, only in giving up. There will be a renaissance eventually, whatever happens. You can't win in the long term. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at June 25, 2018 7:07 AM MDT
      September 30, 2017 4:11 PM MDT