Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Do current events make you less inclined to go to large public events or will you be going out as much as you always did?

Do current events make you less inclined to go to large public events or will you be going out as much as you always did?

Posted - October 4, 2017

Responses

Unless they bomb my house or the Massage Envy by my house, I'm safe.
      October 4, 2017 8:24 PM MDT

I have never liked being in extremely large crowds, so current events are not what will keep me away from them.
      October 4, 2017 8:37 PM MDT

• If going to large public events were the only way to get injured or killed, it would be a good idea to avoid them.
    Giving up everything that can injure or kill you seems almost impossible to me.  So ... where do you draw the line?

My answer:  "I'll continue on and solve that problem when I get there."
      October 5, 2017 1:11 AM MDT

The probability of being killed in such an event is negilible.

The threat of terrorism is that the terrorists might succeed politically, not death. The only threat is that people get weak and start to appease them. So long as we stay strong and just exterminate them, there is nothing to worry about.

This post was edited by Zeitgeist at October 5, 2017 11:54 PM MDT
      October 5, 2017 11:13 AM MDT

I don't like large crowds, I stay away from public events. However, i'm always out in public. As a Jehovah's Witness I am out every day trying to impart the message of the good news. (Matthew 24:14) nowadays, there's an element of danger to walk out the door. This post was edited by Autumnleaves at October 5, 2017 11:51 PM MDT
      October 5, 2017 11:49 PM MDT