Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Ubiquitous? Is there anyplace where a Garrulous Gert and Gloomy Gus don't get together to dish the dirt and gossip about "the other"?

Ubiquitous? Is there anyplace where a Garrulous Gert and Gloomy Gus don't get together to dish the dirt and gossip about "the other"?

Human nature to get kicks dissing those whom you don't like. Do you get together to compliment those you do? Or is it a one-way street with a dead end?

Posted - October 5, 2017

Responses

What are you adding to your morning coffee there, kid?

October 5, 2017 10:02 AM MDT

That's for me to know and for you to agonize over.
      October 6, 2017 4:32 AM MDT

Ya on the upper deck of the Rod and Gun tavern in Parksville BC - glommey Gus's don't last long there and it's been that way since 1892. Cheers!
      October 5, 2017 2:03 PM MDT

You've been there Nanoose? I've never been in a tavern anywhere. How are they different than bars? I think I'll ask that question. Thank you for your reply m'dear!  :)
      October 6, 2017 4:32 AM MDT

There is not much difference between a bar and a tavern except  for swivel chairs (taverns usually have swivel chairs bars usually don't. Anyway bar or tavern it don't matter to me as long as there are no gloomy Gus's there. Cheers and happy weekend!
      October 14, 2017 12:32 PM MDT

I am NOT a fan of the gloomies or the garrulous Nanoose. Those are extremes and I try to avoid them. Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 15, 2017 2:06 AM MDT