Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Weather » Tropical Storm NATE is on its way to New Orleans. ODD that a prez who dismisses climate change gets hit with so many hurricanes. Isn't it?

Tropical Storm NATE is on its way to New Orleans. ODD that a prez who dismisses climate change gets hit with so many hurricanes. Isn't it?

Think Mother Nature is trying to get his attention and tell him something? Good luck to her. Doubt she'll get through to him no matter what she does. He isn't paying attention. He is too busy being FURIOUS at being called a moron. Let's see...more potential tragedy/death is heading his way and what is he furious about?  What is the definition of moron?

Posted - October 6, 2017

Responses

i dont think the president has anything to do with the hurricanes
      October 6, 2017 3:56 PM MDT

You silly woman, we all know it has nothing to do with climate change, it is them damned hoomoosexuals that are to blame for everything, them and every other damned thing that Pat Robertson and the WBC do not like.
      October 6, 2017 4:56 PM MDT

Touche my friend! You got me on that one! What was I thinking? Good grief and holy moses! Egads/gadzooks/yikes! Thanks for setting me straight. I musta been out of my mind. Of course you are Absotively posilutely 100% RIGHT. Apologies to all of you who were offended by the question. Thank you for your nifty reply mom and Happy Saturday! :):):):)
      October 7, 2017 2:57 AM MDT