Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Randy D
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Children want instant/immediate gratification. That's why they throw tantrums. But they outgrow them. Why hasn't Trump outgrown his?

Children want instant/immediate gratification. That's why they throw tantrums. But they outgrow them. Why hasn't Trump outgrown his?

Posted - October 10, 2017

Responses

A better question, one that actually has foundation, would be why haven't the people that supported Hil-LIAR-y stopped throwing their temper tantrums? I see multiple ones on this very WEB site every day . . . This post was edited by Salt and Red Pepper at October 10, 2017 10:31 AM MDT
      October 10, 2017 9:39 AM MDT

Because no one ever told Chump how to be a real, humble and giving man. Chump happens when money is the all-important thing in one's life. The cycle hasn't ended either. Just look at his kids. This post was edited by Zack at October 10, 2017 9:46 AM MDT
      October 10, 2017 9:42 AM MDT

I know. What chance did they have? They are damaged beyond redemption forever and their children are likewise damaged. Sad that. The kids had no say in whom their parents were. None. Too bad they have to suffer the consequences of that coupling. Thank you for your reply Zack and Happy Tuesday! :)
      October 10, 2017 9:48 AM MDT

Oh oops............frustration is the tantrum causer in young children.  
      October 10, 2017 9:46 AM MDT