Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Military » What you don't see didn't happen. If we do go to war will Trump FORBID us from seeing flag-draped coffins of dead soldiers coming home?

What you don't see didn't happen. If we do go to war will Trump FORBID us from seeing flag-draped coffins of dead soldiers coming home?

What would YOUR d'ruthers be? To see or not to see? I think hiding it is disrespectful to the fallen. I think they DESERVE to be seen coming home because we can see that they gave the ultimate sacrifice...their lives. Anything less is insulting/demeaning/cowardly. In my opinion. Yours?

Posted - October 10, 2017

Responses

As it understand it not 'letting us see flag-draped coffins' is a general DOD policy. Probably because there are people (eg: Trump) who would turn it into a 'photo opp' for themselves.
      October 10, 2017 2:56 PM MDT

To hide the truth of what war is? What else?  There is nothing low enough to be beneath da prez. He is soulless, heartless, coreless, dishonorable. He has infested/tainted the office of the president. After he leaves it will have to fumigated. I mean every word. Thank you for your reply JakobA 1:)
      October 11, 2017 5:11 AM MDT