Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » If a woman at work has blood stains on the back of her dress (menstruation likely) and seem to be unaware of it. What do you do?
D&D

If a woman at work has blood stains on the back of her dress (menstruation likely) and seem to be unaware of it. What do you do?

Posted - October 10, 2017

Responses

I usually fib and discreetly tell them it looks like they sat in something. It gives them a chance to "save face" and take care of it.
      October 10, 2017 11:51 AM MDT

I happened a few times with my students. I would discreetly tell another girl to let her know, then give her a hall pass to the nurse.
      October 10, 2017 12:27 PM MDT

If you are male say nothing at all about it.

If you are female you may make a neutral cooment (eg is that blood on your back?). preferably while both of you are in the restroom.
      October 10, 2017 3:32 PM MDT

• I would just walk over to her and quietly say "Excuse me miss, I think there's something on the back of your dress" then I'd walk away and carry on with my own business.
    She might be embarrassed for a moment because I noticed it, but I think it's better than her getting home that evening and being really upset and embarassed because everyone, everywhere she went that day saw it and never said anything. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 11, 2017 11:17 AM MDT
      October 11, 2017 12:17 AM MDT

I could not agree more.
      October 11, 2017 2:57 AM MDT