Active Now

Slartibartfast
Spunky
Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Do you think it is humane or inane to treat people the same? Or do the rich/powerful DESERVE special treatrment? Why?

Do you think it is humane or inane to treat people the same? Or do the rich/powerful DESERVE special treatrment? Why?

Posted - October 11, 2017

Responses

I think you should treat the rich/powerful with special treatment. You get a better tip that way.
      October 11, 2017 4:53 AM MDT

Of course it is humane to treat everyone the same. Just because a person is rich or powerful does NOT make them than everyone else.
      October 12, 2017 12:29 PM MDT

I agree with thee C&D. Ideally. But we live in the real not the ideal and we both know the rich and powerful always are first in line and get special treatment. If anything is left that they don't want that's was ordinary folks get. And so it goes.  SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      October 13, 2017 5:06 AM MDT

Would depend on how you are treating them.  But really I don't think it is human nature to treat everyone "the same".  Because we establish hierarchies in our own minds about how we think we should treat different people and how we choose to - for whatever reasons.  Which is why we have - and need - laws and religions which uphold the construct of equality. 
      October 13, 2017 5:32 AM MDT