Discussion » Statements » share a guilty 'pleasure'

share a guilty 'pleasure'

its not a pleasure but its about weed.....

i once purchased weed from the 'deep web' , and i still got some at home ( cause i smoke rarely ). 

its funny cuz the website was freaking good and popular, and it got busted by the cops a few months ago.

Posted - October 12, 2017

Responses

Here's my life.

I get up.  At 7 a.m. I drive to the weed STORE and buy some weed.  I can buy whatever I wish for.  I can buy a brownie with enough weed for the whole day.  It's legal here. 

I can buy smoke.  I can buy any strain I want to and the store is only about 5 minutes away.

So, why the heck would I waste my time on such a thing?  Especially if I were you and did not smoke a lot.  What's the point?

October 12, 2017 8:58 PM MDT

Cheese, pickle and spinach sandwiches at 3am.  
      October 12, 2017 11:01 PM MDT

I just like weeding and whiting on AnswerMug ....know won nose eye do 'Wit' doe      :)D
      October 13, 2017 2:16 AM MDT

Hair Doo you know that flora fact?
      October 13, 2017 12:53 PM MDT

Leaf fit out... I no lots about the in'plants.....and the wons that arent so fashionable...:( 
      October 13, 2017 2:48 PM MDT

But at least they werent enough tequila. ;) 
      October 13, 2017 3:37 PM MDT

I'm forever checking out guys' butts....have a butt fetish...wow such a variety of them!!  men of all ages/races.....plenty of hot butts around!!!

I esp.  like the rare time I see a guy in briefs with tight pants; you can clearly see the underwear line; that's hot!!

BUT not as hot as seeing a guy in boxers where you can see 'it' hanging there...sometimes movin' around inside.....that's SUPER hot...!!!

- sigh - 

:-D

:-D
      December 17, 2017 1:02 PM MST