Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Sen. John McCain gave a speech in which he mentioned "half-baked Nationalism". Will he be punished?. What is suitable in your opinion? Why?

Sen. John McCain gave a speech in which he mentioned "half-baked Nationalism". Will he be punished?. What is suitable in your opinion? Why?

Posted - October 17, 2017

Responses

He is in serious danger of being assumed directly into heaven.
      October 17, 2017 11:00 AM MDT

I agree. I haven't always agreed with his politics of course but I have always admired him and respected him. He is an authentic American hero. To have the likes of a Trump attack him in any way is reprehensible and hysterical. I think McCain, like Teddy Kennedy before him,  will keep working until he passes. I hope what he is going through isn't  painful. He doesn't deserve to experience any more pain because he suffered enough when he was a prisoner of war and tortured. Thank you for your reply tom and Happy Wednesday. I wonder what inane attacks da prez will direct at him THIS TIME? SIGH. :(
      October 18, 2017 2:49 AM MDT

There is no greater punishment for him that his brain tumor.  Everything else is poppycock.
      October 17, 2017 11:06 AM MDT

Careful---judge not lest ye be judged.
      October 17, 2017 7:32 PM MDT

I'm not judging him at all.  I'm merely saying that there isn't much worse that he could suffer with the diagnosis he's gotten.
      October 17, 2017 7:51 PM MDT

OK, I'll buy that
      October 18, 2017 12:50 PM MDT

Well you can be sure The Donald John will tweet at him and it won't be pleasant. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Spunky. I hope Senator McCain isn't in pain. The years of torture were enough. He doesn't need any more. As for da prez, he is no match for McCain on any level by any yardstick in any universe! :)
      October 18, 2017 2:51 AM MDT

He goes after anyone at all.  He has no compunction about going after someone who's ill or has some other issue. 
      October 18, 2017 10:11 AM MDT

Yet he is always the victim. He is always the one who has suffered indignities/insults/slights. You can count on it. Funny weird! Thank you for your reply Spunky! :)
      October 19, 2017 4:07 AM MDT