Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » What are the correct ingredients for Humble Pie.... ?

What are the correct ingredients for Humble Pie.... ?

I've been told I need to eat it and I find it just so embarrassing and humiliating to keep asking in shops and no one wants to help me....:(

Posted - October 17, 2017

Responses

All Humble pies are abducted by the aliens.
      October 17, 2017 5:49 PM MDT

You make your own Humble Pie, and then you have to lie in it
      October 17, 2017 6:47 PM MDT

I don't have a five feet two inch pie dish any more......   We just have three dishes in our house ......:)p
      October 18, 2017 2:07 AM MDT

steve Marriott,peter Frampton...and a bit of greg ridley and jerry Shirley.
      October 17, 2017 7:19 PM MDT

To eat humble pie, in common usage, is to face humiliation and subsequently apologize for a serious mistake.

Never seen one and certainly never tasted one.

I only speak about what I know.
      October 17, 2017 7:27 PM MDT

A humble pie is a sign of bigness...better then a overdressed pie;))

October 17, 2017 11:55 PM MDT

We had/have beef mince pie ,mash potato and liquor shops in every street market in London ...it was a cheap meal for the poor and market workers....
    It's  just the same  now but very expensive......they use to have saw dust on the floors ......now they are filled with city toffs in their fancy cloths sluming it with the Peasants :(

There I one shop that my parents use to take us kids to when we were little......I still go there now when I'm in the east end of London.....  The same people run it and it's where the East London gangsters the Kray brothers use to eat.....
      October 18, 2017 2:04 AM MDT