Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » what do you hope to see while you still alive?

what do you hope to see while you still alive?

i want so see some aliens

Posted - October 18, 2017

Responses

If I can become a strong enough swimmer again, swim with the dolphins.  There is "stuff" floating in the water and the chemicals are just to much in a public pool.  I sure would enjoy swimming though in the right circumstances.  It would be great to enjoy an evening high up in a wonderful place enjoying the New York city view with my sweetie.  A fire in the fireplace, great music, just he and I and our little dog, if we have one.  Camping anywhere together, available horses for a treck into a lovely place.  A doggie spot built into the saddle for our dog unless he is too big then we can ride bareback together.  But I need to get used to riding again.  I can feel the burn in my legs already, but I'm up to it for sure. 
      October 18, 2017 5:52 AM MDT

a world of compassion
    full of truth and justice
      October 18, 2017 5:58 AM MDT

Better grammar in general, both written and spoken. 

:|
      October 18, 2017 6:17 AM MDT

1. To see my name in the list of one of the wonderful women in the world, not WONDERWOMAN.
    2. To see the other parts of Italy;
    3. To be a witness of a peaceful world; and
    4. To meet my classmates in college during reunions.

October 18, 2017 6:32 AM MDT

I would like to see "perhaps" tiny houses used for the homeless. 
    The most concerning thing to me is the possibility of moisture build up inside. 
    Without adequate air flow the possibility of "things" growing in the walls, floors
    and furniture is high. The concept is great but will they last for the long haul?

We don't want to turn a tiny house neighborhood into a future shanty town.
    They must be sturdy and well planned out to work. 

This post was edited by Sunshine at October 18, 2017 8:03 AM MDT
      October 18, 2017 7:35 AM MDT

I want to see TRUMP on his knees begging for mercy.

I want him to go to jail.

That's what.

If you want to see some aliens, just go to the White House.

October 18, 2017 9:44 AM MDT