Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So is it true the FBI is being accused of possibly paying the "DOSSIER" guy to dig up dirt on da prez. Do YOU believe it?

So is it true the FBI is being accused of possibly paying the "DOSSIER" guy to dig up dirt on da prez. Do YOU believe it?

Posted - October 19, 2017

Responses

I'm more interested in who enabled the Russians to take control of 20% to 25% of the USA's uranium reserves. (Talk about "enabling" the enemy to build up their nuclear arsenal, "selling' them the rope to hang us with . . . ) And just why did the FBI (including the current Assistant Attorney General and his sock puppet Robert Mueller, talk about a clear conflict of interest . . .)

And just why did the Russians pay Hil-LIAR-y's husband a half-million dollars for a "speech" he gave in Russia after that deal was consummated. There's the REAL story of Russian interference in US affairs. Weird, huh. This post was edited by Salt and Red Pepper at October 19, 2017 6:46 PM MDT
      October 19, 2017 9:14 AM MDT

Oh give me a BREAK.

Your conspiracy theories are just so STUPID they cannot ever be proven.  Hillary's husband is not going to write a speech about Russia getting uranium to blow the USA to kingdom come.  That is more like a TRUMP move if anyone would do something that STUPID.

PROVE IT.
      October 19, 2017 9:20 AM MDT

HAHaHaHa . . . the one who sees a Trump conspiracy behind every tree, the one that flails around making up stuff about Trump all the time, hte one that wants to see Trump go to jail "just because" is refuting facts about the Clintions, facts that are a matter of public record . . . you're just too funny . . .  This post was edited by Salt and Red Pepper at October 19, 2017 10:53 AM MDT
      October 19, 2017 9:27 AM MDT

No. Most conspiracy theories are BS.
      October 19, 2017 10:53 AM MDT

No but I do believe the Republican establishment and Clinton paid for it.
      October 19, 2017 6:48 PM MDT

Whoa! Clinton I get but the Republican establishment? THEY PICKED TRUMP TO BE THEIR CANDIDATE m2c. How stupid would that be if it were true? I don't know if we will ever know for sure . Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      October 20, 2017 3:08 AM MDT

No, the Republican voters picked Trump. The Republican establishment had picked Bush. This is why it is so hard to get Congress to pass anything....the guys who have been there forever don't like Trump and don't want to see him succeed. 
      October 20, 2017 4:52 AM MDT

October 19, 2017 6:57 PM MDT