Active Now

Malizz
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » whats your skincare routine

whats your skincare routine

Posted - November 5, 2017

Responses

• I eat salmon at least 3 times a week. 
    I drink so much water I want to vomit... 
     I use the oil of old lady .."olay" 

I'm over 35 and I got carded at bar I went to last night ... so I'm doing something right:) also I drink a lot of wine ... I'm not sure if that helps... but it sure as faaak doesn't  hurt.... yet ;) 
      November 5, 2017 7:26 PM MST

you should NOT be drinking so much water.....it dilutes the digestive system in your stomach!!!!  but bravo for the salmon; personally it makes me wanna puke!! something about the texture.......bluk!!!!!!  as for oil of olay, not a bad product but just don't spend too much money on skincare.

are you exfoliating at least 2 x a week? you better!!!  just use plain old baking soda, while lather is on your face; add water to make a paste and gently GENTLY massage into your skin a few times.....rinse rinse rinse with COOL never cold water, theN PAT DRY AND moisturize.

I'm a retired makeup artist and always fascinated by what people use to take care of their skin..........so cut back on the water!!! LOL
      November 29, 2017 9:02 AM MST

I don't have one. If I was black, I would be 'ashy'.
      November 22, 2017 12:09 PM MST

Pure shea butter. This post was edited by Zack at November 22, 2017 12:11 PM MST
      November 22, 2017 12:11 PM MST