Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Are ATHEISTS anti-birth control or only religious folks, especially CHRISTIANS?

Are ATHEISTS anti-birth control or only religious folks, especially CHRISTIANS?

Posted - November 7, 2017

Responses

RosieG. She says she is Christian. By the question, she seems to be coming off as for birth control but against CHRISTIANS because in her view, CHRISTIANS are against birth control?
      November 7, 2017 9:07 PM MST

You got me confused but that is not difficult to do 
      November 8, 2017 12:05 AM MST

You are not addressing the point of the question at all tex. You are spending time on the edges of the poin and making a point of something that is not the point at all. Which you know. You know what I mean yet you ignore it completely. Why?
      November 8, 2017 2:16 AM MST

I don't know what you mean. Why do you say 'especially CHRISTIANS' in your question? I don't know any Christians that are anti-birth control, do you? Is there a thread on answermug where some 'CHRISTIANS' say that they are anti-birth control?
    Does this question have something to do with Trump?
      November 8, 2017 5:31 AM MST

Are you talking to me? Where in my question does it state that tex? If someone is anti-abortion it is illogical to be anti-birth control in my opinion. What do YOU think.
      November 8, 2017 2:14 AM MST

Where does it say what? That you are CHRISTIAN? That CHRISTIANS are anti-birth control? Something else?

Do you not see why I think that your question implies that 'especially CHRISTIANS' are anti-birth control?
      November 8, 2017 5:34 AM MST

Its a women's right to do as she feels fit........it's her body and no one else's......
    Could you imagine how different it would be if males could only give birth......the laws on abortion would change over night I think Rosie...... This post was edited by Nice Jugs at November 8, 2017 2:52 AM MST
      November 8, 2017 1:35 AM MST

I think being anti-abortion should also mean you are pro-birth control. Anything else is illogical in my opinion. Thank you for your reply NJ and Happy Wednesday! :)
      November 8, 2017 2:17 AM MST

The human race is over populating the planet Rosie......it just can't go on forever.....nature won't let it......
    the Chinese were killing babies for decades because of over population.....now they are in serious trouble with not enough young people to look after the old.... 
    Humans are wiping out countless species including vegetation, animals , insects and things large and small that live in the oceans....
    If you bring religion into the equation ........why not prosecute the Roman Catholic Evil Nuns for murder for throwing 860 new born illegitimate babies alive and into a ceptic tank filling with human waste. ....it happened in Ireland and so many are still alive that are guilty......
    Nothing has a right to life......how many living mammal, sea creatures are eaten at birth.......human babies are taken and eaten in Africa by predatory animals .........

its ts all just part of the risk of being born.....it's not always about right or wrong......is it wrong for a tiger to prey on humans fof food.....

Everyone who  dies and are buryied gets eaten and recycled  by something .....even if you're cremated .....something will live on/of what's left......you even become nutrients for the soil.....

Nature is a truely wonderours thing that's thought of everything to do with life on this planet  and actually the planet it's self.......
      November 8, 2017 3:23 AM MST

I am neither Christian nor atheist, but I do believe in birth control.
    I think everyone should use it. We have enough rug rats running around.
      November 8, 2017 11:31 AM MST