Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Galactically humans are a puny species with a warring nature. Of what real value are they except in their own minds? Why?

Galactically humans are a puny species with a warring nature. Of what real value are they except in their own minds? Why?

They murder, lie, cheat, steal, betray, sabotage. Not everyone but probably most of them. Some are "good" kind loving people. Many are averagely ordinary, not exceptional, and go along to get along no matter what it takes. They will justify and rationalize and defend the very worst among us because it suits them and/or they can identify with them. Few are exceptional, extraordinary, memorable. SIGH. Why?

Posted - November 7, 2017

Responses

Well if you focus on the negative that's all you really see. You're just being a negative nancy.
    I think most people are alright, but there's always that one turd in the punch bowl that gets all the attention.
    I just don't think it helps to generalize an entire group based on a few bad apples. You're being just as bad by doing that.
      November 7, 2017 5:40 AM MST

I see we haven't had "the conversation". The questions I ask stand apart from me. They are never about me. Those who try to make my questions about me usually give me nothing I can use. So Patch now you know. How we proceed from here is up to you. Thanks for the reply and Happy Tuesday.
      November 7, 2017 6:59 AM MST