Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Confusion in communication whether natural/artificial happens. If you are ANTI-abortion you should be PRO birth control. Some aren't. WHY?

Confusion in communication whether natural/artificial happens. If you are ANTI-abortion you should be PRO birth control. Some aren't. WHY?

Posted - November 8, 2017

Responses

Those people have an attitude that nothing and no-one should be allowed to interfere with the body's natural reproductive processes for any reason - especially if the body is not their own.

Some do so claiming religious conviction, but I see such conviction as their excuse for wanting to control other people's lives.

November 11, 2017 2:04 PM MST

To follow through on that then Durdle they ought not take any over-the-counter or prescription meds. They ought not see doctors and have operations to save their lives. They should simply take whatever comes their way without interfering with its natural processes. Do you think they get the point therein? As for imposing their beliefs on others? That shows an arrogance/conceit beyond imagination. They think they are the ones who should dictate to others how we live our lives assumes they believe they KNOW what's best for everyone. I think they lose on all counts. The scary part is they number in the millions...possibly billions worldwide. We are doomed because they propagate and inculcate their progeny with the same bullsh**! Woe is us. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      November 12, 2017 1:48 AM MST

That self-denial would be logical but I doubt many of them think like that.

November 15, 2017 4:05 PM MST

Drives me bonkers! But I think you know that based on the nature of the questions I ask. Thank you for your reply Durdle and Happy Thursday! :)
      November 16, 2017 2:15 AM MST