Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » What makes you choose your favourite alcoholic drink. Strength, quality, price, agreeability?

What makes you choose your favourite alcoholic drink. Strength, quality, price, agreeability?

I like strong quality cider!

Posted - November 10, 2017

Responses

Yes
      November 10, 2017 11:02 AM MST

• Lol
      November 10, 2017 11:22 AM MST

I don't drink anymore but when I did:
    1. Cheap and not beer (in High School)
    2. Taste (in my 20s)

November 10, 2017 11:07 AM MST

• quality, first and foremost
      November 10, 2017 12:50 PM MST

nothing since i dont drink
      November 10, 2017 1:50 PM MST

What do you mean by agreeability? 

My tastes vary. I used to be more into wine, wine coolers, and fruit drinks, like ciders and moonshine. Now I mostly gravitate to rum drinks- I like spiced rum with coke or coconut rum with juice. I'm not an alcohol snob in terms of quality- I'm fine with Captain Morgan. If I go for anything of better quality, I can't taste the difference, though if I go for lesser quality I can. I'm not the type to drink to excess. I tend to go for the fruitier stuff when I plan to have more than one or two because it's mostly juice and you can sip on it for ages. I actually don't like the feeling of being drunk or buzzed, so I go with what won't get me drunk and what tastes good. Plus, if I have juice, I can convince myself it's a health drink and I'm giving myself essential vitamins and minerals. Go me!

Ooh... I do have a new favorite mixed drink- pineapple upside down cake. It's cake vodka with pineapple juice and a cherry or two. Oh my gosh. I love those. There's only one bar near me that I know of that carries the cake-flavored vodka and I have yet to find it in any store, but man, those are delicious. 
      November 10, 2017 2:07 PM MST

I think agreeability is do you not throw up after the first sip.
      November 10, 2017 2:13 PM MST

Wouldn't agreeability be a given then? Who keeps drinking if the first sip makes them puke?
      November 10, 2017 4:20 PM MST

• When I was younger was whatever was inexpensive, available and got me fooked up fastest. Now Is for taste.... and the fooked  up part is a bonus :)
      November 10, 2017 7:17 PM MST