Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » If all sex perverts (any gender) were to be banished to a far-off island would they number in the millions or billions?

If all sex perverts (any gender) were to be banished to a far-off island would they number in the millions or billions?

The degree to which too many human beings treat one another with disrespect and cruelty is staggering. Do you see any light at the end of the tunnel or is the tunnel endless and forever?

Posted - November 11, 2017

Responses

What do you consider is a 'sex pervert'? There are  those who never have  sex who may feel that any sex act to be a perversion. I'm sure most of us know what you are talking about; sex with children and non-consensual sex. The age of consent varies by State, so a person from a State where consent is 18 might consider someone in another state a perv if the age is 16. To answer your question...I would guess a million if they were all caught.
      November 11, 2017 7:32 AM MST

Doesn't really matter what the current(many outdated) age of consent is. A 45yo man and a 16yo child 'relationship' definitely are seen as predatory. I think people who who focus too much on legal consent age are just kidding themselves to think they are not predatory.

November 11, 2017 7:39 AM MST

By your thinking, if a 15 year old boy consented to have sex with a 50 year old woman, she would be a predator...even if the boy loved it and was promised more if he told no one.
      November 11, 2017 7:48 AM MST

Steer me to the 18 year old.  I don't want D&D judging me.
      November 11, 2017 8:18 AM MST

will 66 do?
      November 11, 2017 8:19 AM MST

Try 69 or 666.  This post was edited by Malizz at November 11, 2017 3:34 PM MST
      November 11, 2017 9:30 AM MST

69 sounds good.
      November 11, 2017 3:34 PM MST

LMAO Malizz!
      November 11, 2017 3:45 PM MST

As long as the noodle isn't limp, it's all good. ;-)
      November 11, 2017 3:03 PM MST

November 11, 2017 3:35 PM MST

Yes, she would be a predator.
      November 11, 2017 8:33 AM MST

By your standards. I remain neutral and don't judge.
      November 11, 2017 8:45 AM MST

By the majority of the country's standards, every state's age of consent is at least 16. If the majority disagreed the laws would reflect that. 
      November 11, 2017 8:49 AM MST

When I was 15, if a teacher had asked me, I would have said yes and would definately not told anyone.
      November 11, 2017 8:57 AM MST

Does not change the fact that she would have been a predatory child molester.
    There are many studies that show the teen boys feel the same emotional sympoms even if the sex was consentual as the females in the same situation.  There is a reason this stuff is illegal, children don't make good decisions especially when manipulated by a knowing adult. 
      November 11, 2017 3:16 PM MST

What about children with children?  18 year teen boys being charged with rape for having sex with their 15 year old girlfriends, who do consent to the sex but, whose parents press charges?
      November 11, 2017 3:46 PM MST

I would press charges on an 18yr old with my 15 yr old. And my teens were told that.

There is a world of difference between an 18yr old and a 15yr old. The 18 is either graduated or getting ready to and looking at college or a real job and a freshman is looking forward to geting a driver's license.  Any Sr in High School dating a freshman maybe sophmore is only after one thing.  

That said most states have a clause in their law allowing if the ages are close, normally called the Romeo and Juliet law. 
      November 11, 2017 5:37 PM MST

You start off with a pointless question Ele since you KNOW dam* well what I mean and so does everyone else. You think only a million worldwide when there are in excess of 7 BILLION people in the world and counting?  There may be a million in the United States alone. Every day more and more and more are being outed or outing themselves because they know they are in the crosshairs. Folks don't give a rat's a** because in the US they elected a sexual pervert as their prez. The Alabama Republicans are circling wagons around Roy Moore, a pedophile, and have said out loud they would rather vote for a pedophile than a Democrat. If that isn't evil and vile and sh **ty I don't know what is. We know there are AT LEAST 62 million who voted for Doofus Don who condone what he admitted to and love the guy!. Now are all of them sexual perverts? Probably not but they are enablers  because they REWARDED one and among those 62 million there ARE probably tons of sex perverts dreading what might be in store for them.! SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday.
      November 12, 2017 2:17 AM MST

Hey!  I don't want to be banished with other perverts.  It would put an end to all my fun. :-(

For the record, you don't have to have sex with someone who isn't consenting to it, or with children, to be considered a pervert.  Not all perverts are disrespectful and cruel to their sexual partners.  They just have sexual preferences that may not conform to what society dictates as the norm.   
      November 11, 2017 7:40 AM MST

Consenting adults Harry. That is what separates "normal" from "perverted"  in my view. If you are consenting adults it is no one's business and people should butt the he** out. It's when a minor is the target or an adult who does NOT WANT the assault is abused that causes the problems. SEXUAL PERVERTS are sick. How many millions of them are they out there just waiting to be outed? Those who were abused have very long memories as you can see by what is happening daily.  Your view of what constitutes perversion probably does not conform to mine if you have any problem at all with those who are part of the LGBTQ community. I think love is a good thing. I don't see how it matters if the love is between people of the same gender or not. As long as both are IN FAVOR of it and support it and are ADULTS it is no one's business. Just how I think. Thank you for your reply Harry and Happy Sunday! :)
      November 12, 2017 2:25 AM MST

As you know, you didn't specify in your original question, who exactly you were talking about.  I don't know you well enough to assume you were only speaking about people who molest children or people who engage in non consensual sex.   I attempt to respond to each question as they are written.  FYI, I have no problems with the LGBTQ community.  Sex is sex. Love is love.  I don't give a crap what consenting people choose to do with each other.  None of my business.  Happy Sunday to you Rosie.
      November 12, 2017 5:38 AM MST

Touche. OK m'dear. Apologies for the misunderstanding. I guess NOW you know me well enough. At least on this issue. Right? Consenting adults should have complete sovereignty/autonomy to live their lives as they see fit. It is the preying on children and forcing themselves on others WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT who are perverted and evil and ought to be taken out of society, shipped to an island, where they can perform unspeakable acts upon one another. They would probably get off on that! SIGH.
      November 12, 2017 5:49 AM MST

thats possible
      November 11, 2017 4:35 PM MST