Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Would you rather be offensive and get people's attention or be sublime and benign and ignored? Why?

Would you rather be offensive and get people's attention or be sublime and benign and ignored? Why?

Posted - November 11, 2017

Responses

Whatever furthers my agenda. Everybody has an agenda.
      November 11, 2017 9:35 AM MST

What is yours Talaniman? I think first on everyone's list should be honesty. If you can't tell the truth just shut up. We don't need more liars  to spout off. Is honesty part of your agenda? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday. Which brings up a question which I shall forthwith ask.
      November 12, 2017 3:54 AM MST

I'd take a fence Rosie if I could be assured that all the animals couldn't escape........lol
      November 11, 2017 10:17 AM MST

Whoosh! That went way over my head NJ. I don't even almost understand that post. Care to share what it means in simple terms? Thank you and Happy Sunday! :)
      November 12, 2017 4:14 AM MST

Humour Rosie.     If I took a fence all the animals would run off and escape....l:( 
      November 12, 2017 6:14 AM MST
  • D&D

Sometimes I like vanilla sometimes I like chocolate
      November 11, 2017 12:57 PM MST

So you're AC/DC. Many folks are just exactly like you D&D. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee! "_
      November 12, 2017 4:12 AM MST

I am indifferent.

I say what I say because---for whatever reason---I think it needs to be said.

By definition, the reactions to what I post are not subject to my control.
      November 11, 2017 1:53 PM MST

Being indifferent is a good place to be tom. Neither a borrower nor a lender be. I know. No relationship to what you said but it occurred to me so I said it. I think Doofus Don cannot get any attention being presidential. He doesn't know how to be but if he did he would lose his base. So he continues to lie everytime he speaks and makes outrageous doofus comments because he lives off the lifeblood of attention as he sucks all the air out of the room wherever he goes. I wish he were indifferent but he desperately NEEDS everyone to love him and believe him and agree with his assessment of himself that he is the greatest and mostest and wonderfullest and bestest thing that ever came down the pike human being that ever was, is or will be. His supporters/adorers are  right there with him and clearly worship everything about him. That isn't enough for him. He keeps letting us  know how pathetically needy he can be repeatedly. SIGH. Thank you for your reply. All I ask is that people with whom I engage are civil. I am not indifferent to attacks/assaults/insults/rudeness. Those who engage in them are despicable. Now all pols are fair game. They seek attention. They bring it on themselves by what they and do. They are our EMPLOYEES after all arent' they? We are supposed to JUDGE them with regard to whether or not they are doing the jobs for which they were hired and if they're not off with theirs heads! They grow like weeks. There are always more to replace those we fire. This post was edited by RosieG at November 12, 2017 7:42 AM MST
      November 12, 2017 3:49 AM MST

probably the 2nd one since i dont like to offend people
      November 11, 2017 3:29 PM MST

Living MY life is high on the agenda, among other things, so being offensive when I think it's called for is certainly an option, as well as shutting up, and listening to see what YOUR agenda may be. 

Being offensive is subjective as some are more offensive than others, as some are more honest than others, especially when it comes to their own agenda. Even being honest can be rather offensive to those that don't want to hear it, and would rather you shut up.

Yeah I have more than one agenda! How's that for HONESTY? :D 
      November 12, 2017 7:09 AM MST