Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » If true that "The Truth shall set you free" what do lies do? Keep you in bondage as long as you believe the lies. Is that wise?

If true that "The Truth shall set you free" what do lies do? Keep you in bondage as long as you believe the lies. Is that wise?

Posted - November 11, 2017

Responses

Lies tie you up because you have to tell more lies to cover up and you have to remember what your story was. 
      November 11, 2017 9:33 AM MST

Precisely why I don't lie. I can't remember what I told to whom or when so it becomes very limiting and unsafe to talk to anyone about anything eventually. I think that's a very stupid thing to do to yourself so I don't. Thank you for your reply Malizz and Happy Sunday! :)
      November 12, 2017 4:18 AM MST

i dont know , but what i know is that sometimes people believes in lies , and it goes against you and you cant do nothing about it cuz they rather follw the lies than follow the truth . 

This post was edited by franc533 at November 12, 2017 4:18 AM MST
      November 11, 2017 10:18 AM MST

The people who are obsessed with a particular partisan POLITICAL view don't value truth because it gets in the way of their beliefs. So they deny them and embrace all the lies that will support what they WANT to believe. They are beyond reaching, beyond redemption,  beyond logic. They deserve what they get but the problem is that they drag the rest of us with them and we have to suffer for their adamantly obsessive prejudices. SIGH.  Thank you for your reply franc and Happy Wednesday! :)
      November 12, 2017 4:21 AM MST

i think so and lies do keep you in bondage which isnt wise
      November 11, 2017 2:50 PM MST

• Yes lies do keep you in bondage which is why you might want to think long and hard about removing your fetters before it's too late.
      November 11, 2017 5:27 PM MST