Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Of course all during the year your diet is healthy/nutritious. We know that. HOWEVER the holidays give you license to indulge! Do you?

Of course all during the year your diet is healthy/nutritious. We know that. HOWEVER the holidays give you license to indulge! Do you?

What is your favorite PIG OUT holiday food? What is it you simply cannot resist and DARE NOT have in the house the rest of year but make an exception for during the holidays? Doesn't everyone have a favorite PIG OUT food?

Posted - November 13, 2017

Responses

I've always loved shepherd's pie.
      November 13, 2017 10:09 AM MST

I've never had it. Is that made with steak and mashed potatoes and peas or something Patch? Do you like it and make it when you want to splurge? Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 14, 2017 6:11 AM MST

I like mine with beef, mashed potatoes, and corn. I like lotsa butter on it, too!
    When make it, I can't stop eating it. It's addictive.
      November 14, 2017 6:21 AM MST

Unless it's a family secret would you share the recipe with me please? We like lotsa butter, beef, mashed potatoes and Jim adores corn. I won't tell a soul. Thanks Patch! :)
      November 14, 2017 6:27 AM MST

You could probably find a recipe on google. I think I used an ancient cookbook for mine but it's probably similar to others online.
      November 14, 2017 6:34 AM MST

OK. Thanks anyway.
      November 14, 2017 6:59 AM MST