Discussion » Questions » Transportation » do you drive a car ?

do you drive a car ?

me not yet... i have my beginer license, but i dont drive yet. its a bit stressful to drive... lot of cars everywhere, etc etc.

maybe one day i will tho but gotta take my time !

Posted - November 14, 2017

Responses

Yes, I drive a car.  Be careful on the road.  With the way I drive, in all probability, I'll run you off of it.
      November 14, 2017 12:56 PM MST

hahaha
      November 14, 2017 1:01 PM MST

We now have 2 cars. 

Certainly a lot more cars on the roads nowadays, but road lighting much better. Road markings are less anarchic in UK. but things can be wild abroad.  

November 14, 2017 4:41 PM MST

Yes!  I drive both a car and a pickup truck.  Umm yeah, I know about that stressful thing.  Driving in large cities stresses me out so if I'm going to the Twin Cities or to places in Colorado I let my husband drive because he doesn't get as stressed out by driving in large cities as I do.
      November 14, 2017 5:23 PM MST

Yup, I live out in a rural area so there's not too much traffic but I gots to watch out for critters in the road. I definitely don't want to be hitting a deer with my tiny little clown car. A couple weeks ago, I almost wrecked trying to avoid a possum because I didn't notice another car coming in the opposite direction. It's a good thing I didn't lose control of my car with all the swerving I was doing like a dinglberry. In a situation like that, it's probably better to just hit the possum rather than causing more chaos.
      November 14, 2017 7:08 PM MST