Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Who's your nominee for Answermug Queen?

Who's your nominee for Answermug Queen?

I nominate Shar to the Rona

Posted - November 15, 2017

Responses

Well, of course.  What an honor.  Out of 4 candidates I win.

LOL  Just Asking will be so bereft and so will CaRbOn.

November 15, 2017 7:14 PM MST

• Sharonna.
      November 15, 2017 7:40 PM MST

Winged Wonder

I really had to bite my tongue when he and Goatboy left.  God were they making asses of themselves. I'm sorry but that was so disappointing.

UGH.  They turned this into their own personal gayfest of love for each other.  Every day and worse and worse.  It was nauseating.  Now if you were here, I could have had some fun with them.  But I just put my finger down my throat in disgust.   It was horrible.  Shame on them for boring me.

Dear Glis,

My heart yearns for you with every breath I take. 

Then they would go ON AND ON AND ON And on AND THEY ONLY HAD EYES FOR EACH OTHER.  We were all supposed to be enthralled.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 16, 2017 11:02 AM MST
      November 15, 2017 7:46 PM MST

• Born on a mountain top in Tennessee
    gayest man in the land of the free
    Loved to eat the wood and shower in it's pee
    Went down a bear when he was 23
      November 15, 2017 7:51 PM MST

I loved WW until he became a legend in his own mind. 

Dear WW

Grow up or throw up already.
      November 15, 2017 7:53 PM MST

• I must have missed that part.   He left here while I wasn't on.
      November 15, 2017 7:55 PM MST

• Yeah that kind of stuff snoozes me too.   Goat is my gay brother but everyone has their moments.
      November 15, 2017 7:57 PM MST

He was pretty great.  They both were.  Trust me.  They really overreached with the drama of their undying love.  RECCCCHHHH

They left here.  They made a HUGE deal about it.  I mean why.   Why couldn't they just get the hell off and come back or not some day?

NOOOO.  Winged had to spend an entire week telling people over and over how he could not get his account deleted for good.

You want me to define ahole?  The self-important who want to DELETE their idiotic account.  Like anyone cares.  But they have to make this big issue about leaving and making everyone kiss their asses about it.  Like OH  MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED?  Oh you don't want to say?  OH PLEASE STAY.

SNORE.

If you want to go?  GO.  If you want to GO then you are saying you don't want to talk to ME either.  That's how I take it.  If I ain't enough for you?  You need another life not another site.  This is not something that should be quit or not quit.  When you want, come on over here and when you don't?  SHUT UP. No one cares.

Thanks for listening.  I never got all that out to him, but I sort of did.

November 15, 2017 8:06 PM MST

•   A few online friends have done that over the years on many sites,  I  never understood it either.

My only reckoning is some people have some reason for taking this shit more seriously than it really is or should be.   IDK.
      November 15, 2017 8:12 PM MST

I find it irritating.  I really do.  I had a good friend Marky Mark.  We were talking for years and I really did take it seriously.  Not him, but the fact that we knew one another.  All of a sudden he pulls the same shit.  I'm leaving bye.

???  Well, that's nice.  I love rejection and abandonment.  So, after that?  I realized that I have to make sure that I am not romanticizing these connections.  Marky was never a romance to me.  We were just friends.  But that was worse.  I really liked the guy and if it were a girl I would miss him/her just as much.  It was just that we clicked and talked to each other every morning for years.  Then zip bye.  ???

That was just asholish.

But as you know, that happens a lot.  I know I could go, but I would never make you think it was to cut you lose and never see you again.  I guess I am just ruminating tonight.
      November 15, 2017 8:22 PM MST

• Vent away.   No worries.
    True though, have to keep in  mind that these connections may not last for whatever reason and people may just disappear.

Still that sucks. Yo9u strike me as pretty empathic so..
      November 15, 2017 8:28 PM MST

The thing is I am not explaining myself well. Kind of thinking out loud and then thinking .... NO THAT'S NOT IT.

Because?

I am the LAST person before GOD that has any attachments as far as human beings are concerned.  I am almost sociopathic sometimes. 
      November 15, 2017 8:31 PM MST

• I still think I follow you. We are kinda similar in that last regard.
      November 15, 2017 8:36 PM MST

Yeah.   I am most objective as a rule.  But this is a different kind of cut off.   Like?  Hi, nice interacting with you and sharing your life, see ya.  That is not so bad as a rule.  Maybe I am getting a ghost period or something.  I'm too old for a real period. 

November 15, 2017 8:41 PM MST

• Lmao. 

I think you need a dab or a brownie.
      November 15, 2017 8:55 PM MST

Food only.   No dabs.

Food is the strongest for longest and I never have to be paranoid about the smell or having to go somewhere to smoke.   That is such a hassle. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 16, 2017 5:39 AM MST
      November 15, 2017 10:00 PM MST

• I  get you.  I like edibles, but the slow onset and long lasting  hammerhead buzz means I can't take them often.
      November 16, 2017 5:44 AM MST

Glis~  Please keep this under your hat because this is inside information on "Merlin."  My chosen life is with animals and nutritional balance, health, training, and behavior.  I recommend Edibites cbd for larger dogs and cannibits for smaller.  They are the same idea.  This might be a good idea for humans, too!  I'm assuming you're referring to the same "cookie." ;) ;)
      November 16, 2017 11:45 AM MST

Shar, several of us know Marky Mark from our other site SodaHead.
    He was a great friend one day and a total jerk the next. 
    He always cuts people off when they are no use to him any longer.
    Where do you know him from? This post was edited by Lulu'sMom at November 16, 2017 12:18 PM MST
      November 16, 2017 11:44 AM MST

I remember when MarkyMark called me his sister. Then he got mad at me because I blocked him on FB.  He was worse than a gossipy woman! smh but lmbo....I know I'm bad! This post was edited by SA (SuperA) at November 16, 2017 12:18 PM MST
      November 16, 2017 11:54 AM MST

Blocked for darn good reason.   Not a nice person at all.  

I haven't forgotten how he made an account on here just to tail around us.  I can't speak for anyone else, but I sure don't want contact with anyone like this.  
      November 16, 2017 12:20 PM MST

Exactly! I remember when he came on muggers with another name! He was surprised I knew who he was. Don't miss the drama for one second! 
    This post was edited by SA (SuperA) at November 16, 2017 1:11 PM MST
      November 16, 2017 12:38 PM MST

At least he got caught and was booted off.
      November 16, 2017 12:49 PM MST

Yeh.  He didn't even try to behave.  He had one goal and it was thwarted.  LOL
      November 16, 2017 12:54 PM MST