Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Who's your nominee for Answermug Queen?

Who's your nominee for Answermug Queen?

I nominate Shar to the Rona

Posted - November 15, 2017

Responses

I really miss Aidan.  She had some of the funniest gifs for him.  
      November 16, 2017 1:12 PM MST

• I  wonder if it's the same Billy idol wanna-be.
      November 16, 2017 12:44 PM MST

I bet it is.
    How many MarkyMarks are out there?
    And if he treated Shar like that, it has to be the same one because he did the same to me and others.
      November 16, 2017 12:47 PM MST

OMG!  Hahahahaha.  I forgot about that too.  
      November 16, 2017 12:55 PM MST

JA...but I am biased.
      November 16, 2017 7:29 AM MST

This question is a good one; however, it leads me to believe the literal sense of it is none:

A.
    the female ruler of an independent state, especially one who inherits the position by right of birth.  I'm pretty sure when everyone came out of the womb their mother did not already rule AnswerMug.  It hadn't even been born itself.

B. The most powerful chess piece that each player has, able to move any number of unobstructed squares in any direction along a rank, file, or diagonal on which it stands.  I have thought more than once that we are all pawns in a gargantuan game of chess played by the Gods.  Still, that doesn't make any of us queens, just pawns.

C. A band that is the very epitome of kick-ass. They stormed the charts with Bohemian Rhapsody in the 70's  I bow my head if any of you were members of the group Queen.  They were awesome and deserve the title.  This one has a possiblity since we really don't know who we really are. 
    D. 
    The queen is basically some woman who rules the country and gets paid shit loads of money for sitting on her arse waving at people. She uses words like "One" and "Money" alot.
    The Queen - "Oh servant, one needs to take a royal shit!" 
    Servant - "I'll carry you to the toilet and wipe ones royal arse for you your majesty"  Along with the group "Queen," I know there isn't one in the United States and if this is the Queen of England incognito on here, I guess you would win this prize. 

E. (of a woman) behave in an unpleasant and superior way toward.  I don't find anyone unpleasantly queen-like here. This one is out.

F. 
    the single reproductive female in a hive or colony of honeybee.  I know I have reproductive organs that can produce babies and I'm not the queen of AnswerMug

G. a woman, or something personified as a woman, that is foremost or preeminent in any respect: a movie queen; a beauty queen; Athens, the queen of the Aegean. 4.Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to a male homosexual, especially one who is flamboyantly campy or effeminate.  Thank God there are homosexuals on this site and heterosexuals on this site.  They balance themselves.  I don't find one or the other better than the other.

Whatever definition you had in mind, I would say there are many Queens ruling on AnswerMug.  I find they don't argue with each other and that is definitely one of the many things that make AnswerMug a very cool place to hang-out and meet outstanding people.

This post was edited by Merlin at November 16, 2017 1:16 PM MST
      November 16, 2017 11:33 AM MST

I also pick Shar because she is a lady of quality.
      November 16, 2017 11:46 AM MST

Sorry, it's been a long time since I signed on.  But caught this question when browsing by.

I vote Sharonna too.  
      November 16, 2017 12:23 PM MST

How about me?

;)
      May 1, 2018 7:11 PM MDT