Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Are you pro bankers, pro billionaires, pro Wall Street, pro the big boys or are you pro we the people? Why ?

Are you pro bankers, pro billionaires, pro Wall Street, pro the big boys or are you pro we the people? Why ?

Posted - November 16, 2017

Responses

Big Boys, Billionaires,  Wall Street brokers etc are people....part of "we the people." 
    We are all citizens and identity politics is just games to keep us fighting amongst ourselves. 
      November 16, 2017 6:12 AM MST

Very  true.  Encourage envy and resentment and divisions to make political capital. 
      November 16, 2017 6:18 AM MST

I am pro anything good that any person has achieved for himself/herself as well as others by ambition, vision, hard work and sacrifice, organizational and people skills.   Once we allow our envy/jealousy to get the best of us to the point we no longer even can regard them as people then we destroy all hope and ambition in ourselves as well as maybe others.  We should learn from "the big boys" rather than resenting them because they are just the same as us except they have put forth more effort and probably done more with their lives. 
      November 16, 2017 6:17 AM MST

• I don't think you left out anything. As we say here in the south, can I get a witness?
      November 16, 2017 6:21 AM MST

Exactly.  
      November 16, 2017 6:23 AM MST