Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Do you hold hands with your mate when you're out in public and call him/her "honey" or "sweetheart" or would that embarrass you? Why?"

Do you hold hands with your mate when you're out in public and call him/her "honey" or "sweetheart" or would that embarrass you? Why?"

Posted - November 17, 2017

Responses

Yes but we are discreet in doing so.  After all no need to make a spectacle of ourselves. 
      November 17, 2017 5:00 AM MST

We hold hands when we walk and if I feel like giving Jim a kiss on the cheek I do. We're not the least self-conscious about it. Anything more intense that is private and not for public viewing. Thank you for your reply og and Happy Saturday to thee. :)
      November 18, 2017 3:49 AM MST

Hell, we play tonsil hockey in public places sometimes. No groping, though, that's for private.
      November 18, 2017 2:48 AM MST

Holding hands and a kiss on the cheek now and then is our style when we're out and about. Always has been. Beyond that we take it behind closed doors. I see so many couples who never touch each other. I guess they have their reasons. Thank you for your reply Sbf and Happy Saturday!  :)
      November 18, 2017 3:51 AM MST

Holding hands is acceptable but making out in public should be done in private.♡

Here's a picture I thought was funny:
      November 18, 2017 9:08 AM MST

I give Jim a kiss on the cheek whenever I feel like it . We always hold hands in public. I think it is very weird to see couples out and about who never touch each other. They seem so distant and solitary. Usually their expressions are grim and they don't appear to be happy or content. I always feel pity for them and wonder why they're together since they don't seem to find much pleasure in it. Thank you for your reply ally and Happy Sunday!:)
      November 19, 2017 3:36 AM MST