Active Now

Randy D
Danilo_G
Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » What if super market scanners are used during security check-up in airports?

What if super market scanners are used during security check-up in airports?

Posted - November 17, 2017

Responses

Airport security is not even good enough to make a joke about.
      November 18, 2017 6:23 AM MST

That's why.
      November 20, 2017 3:15 PM MST

• Lol :) I think I'd like that more than that awkward 'hands over your head legs spread'  pose they make you do in front of the airport security X-rays now .. I hate that machine :/ 
      November 20, 2017 1:54 PM MST

• That's sexual harassment.
      November 20, 2017 1:57 PM MST

• Only if the security officer is unattractive. 
      November 20, 2017 1:59 PM MST

•   November 20, 2017 2:46 PM MST

• Lol yeah ... I actually did bring up how I think woman are more likely to view unwanted sexual interested as " sexual harassment" coming from someone unattractive... but would find it flattering or brush it if as flirting   from someone attracted to" last week to a group of woman I was  talking to . I almost got my head ripped of by one woman... she probably owns 7 cats. 
      November 20, 2017 2:55 PM MST

Haha no I am flattered especially at my age!  But if they keep it up so there is pressure and distracts me from what I am supposed to be doing then it crosses over into harassment.  Interest over a longer period of time without any pressure is more likely to make me curious.  But not acceptable to go out with people you are working with in your home office as then they will take you less seriously as a worker.
      November 20, 2017 3:07 PM MST

• I agree with the not getting involved with someone you work with:) I did that once and was a huge mistake ( luckily I learned from that and never did again ) The type of work I'm in, I have always worked with more men than woman. I find if you let the men you work with know where your line of comfort is, and stand firm on that, they won't cross it. It's the woman who like, crave and seek out the attention, then get pissy when they get too much that annoy me. I think it takes away from the woman who report legitimate cases of sexual harassment.
      November 20, 2017 3:31 PM MST

And I agree too!  Yes when I was young and didn't really take my jobs very seriously I didn't care so would see guys I worked with outside work (and sometimes at work) so I  not last much at anything.  But that had to change when became important for me to earn some kind of a decent living for myself.  I have mostly worked with men (though my office now is all women!) And what I found is you have to mostly ignore them and concentrate on your work - a lot of time they will do things just to get a rise out of us or make us flustered and then if you let that happen they can use it to feel they are superior or whatever but if you just acknowledge them politely and go on with what you are doing they don't get any fun or charge out of it and will for the time being leave you alone.  And eventually they will respect you for your work and not because they want to get in your pants. 
      November 20, 2017 3:42 PM MST

• Lol yeah :) I find most men in the work force are predicable and easy to deal with, once you suss out how to deal with them ... some of the woman on the other hand... they're  the ones who have sent me home in tears of rage:) woman! ;)
      November 20, 2017 3:50 PM MST

• It also has nothing to do with you being a woman.  We do that to the other men that are new until they are proven.   We find thin skin and tear at it.  Trial by fire.
      November 23, 2017 7:28 AM MST

•   November 20, 2017 3:14 PM MST

Ha ha ha ha Glis;))
      November 22, 2017 11:36 PM MST

I hate it too, Jamie...!
      November 22, 2017 11:35 PM MST

• Yeah, it's awkward :/ 
      November 25, 2017 8:21 AM MST

The way things are going with privacy being a thing of the past, I think they need to just make us all go through an x-ray machine.

Hospital quality of course.

November 20, 2017 3:17 PM MST

True Sharonna....security check has indeed become embarrassing,....at times vulgar!
      November 22, 2017 11:38 PM MST