Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » According to numerologists a rogue planet (whose existence is debatable) will bring end of days upon us this weekend. Are ya ready?

According to numerologists a rogue planet (whose existence is debatable) will bring end of days upon us this weekend. Are ya ready?

The alleged planet is Nibiru (Planet X) and it is supposed to be close enough to earth this weekend so that the gravitational forces will force the earth to get out of whack and will bring hellfire and brimstone. It ought to be a spectacular sight. Oh. It was supposed to have happened September 23 but didn't.  Dr. David Morrison, NASA scientists, says Nibiru doesn't exist. Why numerologists et al think it does is a mystery.

Posted - November 18, 2017

Responses

They're just nutty conspiracy theorists. Doomsday is always around the corner with them.
      November 18, 2017 6:07 AM MST

I know. It's kinda amazing isn't it Patch? I think for thousands of years it has been that way. Maybe hundreds of thousands of years.  I wonder why? I mean I guess eventually in a billion years or so maybe the earth will become uninhabitable but in our lifetime? Unless, of course,  we are involved in a nuclear war.  Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      November 19, 2017 3:25 AM MST