Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Male and female teachers who sexually engage with their students are all pedophiles. Aren't there any tests they can take to weed them out?

Male and female teachers who sexually engage with their students are all pedophiles. Aren't there any tests they can take to weed them out?

The latest creepy sexually perverted deviate is 22-year-old Hunter Day, a science teacher at Yukon High in Oklahoma. She is married. I bet her hubby is really thrilled . Pedophiles are drawn to places where children are accessible. A doctor Nasser in the Olympic. Coaches of all teams where children join like Little League. The perverts like to be surrounded by prey that they can manipulate into servicing them. Why can't a test be developed that can identify pedophiles in advance so they are never hired for anything where children are accessible? Mental tests. Personality tests. Aptitude Tests. Surely experts could devise some way to protect the children against these monsters.

Posted - November 18, 2017

Responses

Actually most of them aren't. An adult who is attracted to teens who are sexually mature but still under age is termed an ephebophile. Still creepy and an abuse of power in a teacher, but not quite a perversion. Charlie Chaplin was, Errol Flynn may have been.
    A pedophile is attracted to children, a hebephile to pubescent teenagers, usually 11-14. Those are perversions. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at June 19, 2018 12:46 PM MDT
      November 18, 2017 4:51 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Sbf and Happy Sunday.
      November 19, 2017 2:55 AM MST

Forgot to mention one of the most notorious ephebophiles - Rolling Stones bassist Bill Wyman. Mandy Smith was sexually precocious and certainly not a child when she started her relationship with the 47-year-old musician - when she was 13. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at November 19, 2017 3:58 PM MST
      November 19, 2017 3:57 PM MST

We actually had a teacher where I taught who married a student in the school. She was of legal age and NOT one of his students. How do you feel about that? Also, how old was the student? If of legal age would she still be a 'creepy pervert', or just an adultress? This post was edited by Element 99 at June 19, 2018 12:47 PM MDT
      November 18, 2017 7:04 AM MST

How do I feel about what? What does what you said have to do with my question?
      November 19, 2017 2:56 AM MST

I was responding to the phrase 'creepy, sexually perverted deviant'. Would she still be labeled so if the boy was 18? I'm sure the boy didn't mind.
      November 19, 2017 7:08 AM MST

Happened at the school I went to, too - although they didn't get married until after she graduated. When their relationship began, he was 22 with a still-damp Dip Ed, she was 18 and a prefect.
      June 19, 2018 4:48 PM MDT

I don't care about labels.

Here is the rule.  Here is the law.  Teachers do not have any romantic ties to students.  No sexual touching.   No sexual inappropriate connections.

At least until the student is over 18 for certain.    If the teacher is serious the teacher needs to change schools and date the student in a separate venue.   And 18 is way too immature for most students to get involved with anybody in authority over them.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 19, 2018 7:30 PM MDT
      November 18, 2017 7:11 AM MST

The law in Ohio is 16.
      November 18, 2017 7:21 AM MST

You don't care about labels? What about intelligent, kind, funny, sweet, caring, thoughtful, parent, sister, friend, partner, humanitarian, imaginative, creative, inventive, evil, liar, cheater,traitor ? Those are all labels and you don't care about any of them? Different strokes. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday.
      November 19, 2017 2:59 AM MST

Once again, you are wrong.
      November 19, 2017 10:35 AM MST