Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Should we just crown Jeff Bezos the King of the Known Universe?

Should we just crown Jeff Bezos the King of the Known Universe?

#GodKings

Posted - November 19, 2017

Responses

Dear Jeff: I'm an old guy. I've been around for a long time and I learned that a buyer is much better off to buy stuff from a real person rather than on the internet. If something goes wrong, you can get a better answer and results by presenting the defective item to the original sales point IN PERSON. 
      November 19, 2017 6:13 AM MST

Dear Old Guy:

We value all of our customers and their input about our services and products. However, you are irrelevant.

Thank you,

Jeff "King of the Known and Unknown Universe" Bezos
    (Although this is an automatically generated response as programmed by a Millennial)
      November 19, 2017 6:20 AM MST

I'm no spring chicken either and honestly, I'd rather buy on the Internet, especially from Amazon, than go into department stores and have to deal with ignorant sales clerks.  In my experience, Amazon has one of the best customer service departments. 
      November 19, 2017 6:52 AM MST

Maybe we should just elect him President and he can get this country back on a sound financial footing.  Amazon stock closed yesterday at $1,129.88! This post was edited by SpunkySenior at November 19, 2017 6:53 AM MST
      November 19, 2017 6:50 AM MST

Who is Jeff Bezos? Did I miss something while under my rock?
      November 19, 2017 7:34 AM MST

• Amazon is screwing Wal-mart profits and I'm happy with that.   At least Amazon provides an enhanced service and selection.  Wallyworld just ruined main street and offered nothing really. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 19, 2017 10:40 AM MST
      November 19, 2017 10:40 AM MST