Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » McConnell and Ryan are talking of starting sexual harrassment training. Grown men need this because they don't know any better? Seriously?

McConnell and Ryan are talking of starting sexual harrassment training. Grown men need this because they don't know any better? Seriously?

Posted - November 19, 2017

Responses

I'm sure the both already know how to sexually harrass women...as do all men.  (Another smart-a** answer.) This post was edited by Element 99 at November 20, 2017 3:04 AM MST
      November 19, 2017 7:17 AM MST

Now that you got that off your chest how about a serious answer? Just for the halibut? Thank you for your reply Ele and Happy Monday.
      November 20, 2017 3:04 AM MST

Flip side of the coin - a man can be as pure as the driven snow, and someone will accuse him of "harrassment" simply because she doesn't like the cut of his jib. Guilty and can't be proven innocent. It's happened to me.
      November 19, 2017 5:34 PM MST

Your post just brought up a question I'm gonna ask next. I'm sorry you have had to experience that Sbf. Some people are just sh**heads. Being one isn't exclusive to a particular gender. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday!:)
      November 20, 2017 2:37 AM MST

I would imagine that policies and guidelines vary from company to company so they would need to teach them to new employees who would be unfamiliar with them. This post was edited by officegirl at November 20, 2017 6:44 AM MST
      November 19, 2017 5:43 PM MST

Isn't it just common sense officegirl? Why do grown people need to be trained about something like that? Display Good Manners. Respect Others. Be Polite. Be Professional. It doesn't require special education or genius-level intelligence. In  my opinion of course. Obviously there are a lot of  ignorant people out there who don't know any better. They should. How were they raised? Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 20, 2017 6:44 AM MST
      November 20, 2017 3:03 AM MST