Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Language » Is there a difference between stalking and tracking someone? If so what?

Is there a difference between stalking and tracking someone? If so what?

Posted - November 19, 2017

Responses

there was someone i met back then on another website which , i never knew if it was real or a fake account. but i loved that person , cuz they were attractive, and really kind and gentle, etc etc

then they were calling me 'the stalker' , saying i was their stalker, which made me laugh a lot but i never stalk people.
      November 19, 2017 10:09 AM MST

I think it should be reciprocal franc. If you are attracted to someone and hang around them a lot you can tell by their reaction if it is welcome or not. You can't make someone like you. They either do or they don't. It's best when it's reciprocal llking and untenable when it's not. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      November 20, 2017 3:48 AM MST

Stalking is following someone you can see. Tracking is following the signs to their destination.
    Tracking vs. stalking.

November 19, 2017 1:10 PM MST

Excellent pictorial answer to my question Ele. Thank you! :) In fact it's superb! Sometimes you come through for me bigtime. This is one of those times! :)
      November 20, 2017 3:46 AM MST

• Stalking and aggravated stalking are felonies in most places.
      November 19, 2017 3:10 PM MST

Stalking humans only of course. Unless you have a badge.
      November 20, 2017 6:42 AM MST