Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Has any other former Time-Warner users noticed their internet service go to chit since it was taken over by Spectrum?

Has any other former Time-Warner users noticed their internet service go to chit since it was taken over by Spectrum?

Posted - November 20, 2017

Responses

I use a different cable company, but a few tenants in my building have been complaining that as bad as the service was with Time Warner, it's worse with Spectrum.
      November 20, 2017 12:58 PM MST

• Time Warner had top notch service in most of the upstate.  It was really fast and reliable, though my sis did say it wasn't comparable in your neck of the woods.
    Since Spectrum took over though it's freaking AWFUL.  It feels like I'm back on dial up it lags and slows down so much.
      November 20, 2017 1:01 PM MST

I use RCN and I've had it since 2001.  It's only gone down a half dozen times in that period and usually no more than a couple of hours.

November 20, 2017 2:28 PM MST

I think my mom has them and her internet cuts out all the time. I'm kinda glad that no cable company offers service where I live.
      November 20, 2017 10:42 PM MST