Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Trump said if he were elected he would spend all his time at the White House and wouldn't have time for golf. Remember?

Trump said if he were elected he would spend all his time at the White House and wouldn't have time for golf. Remember?

Trump criticized Obama mercilessly and endlessly about all the time Obama spent playing golf. If anyone cares to compare how often Trump has been at one of his golf properties since becoming prez they will see another example of his being full of sh**! Broken promises. His supporters don't seem to care what he says and what he does or doesn't do. Whatever he says/does is A-OK with them. Amazing. SIGH

Posted - November 23, 2017

Responses

A trivial remark, not a promise. He said he "didn't think he would" be playing golf. I guess he underestimated how heavily the office would weigh upon him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nMeaRXCvIk

Being so f***ing insufferable that the president feels a powerful need for escapism, is not something for the left to boast about.
      November 23, 2017 2:48 PM MST

DO you have a trump doll house that you play with and make up what the President is like?

November 23, 2017 3:12 PM MST

There you are.  I was looking for you.

Happy Thanksgiving, Rosie to you and Jim.

November 23, 2017 3:12 PM MST

Thank you Sharon. Did "our mutual friend" pass on our Happy Thanksgiving to you after his call to us wishing us Happy Thanksgiving? Hope the day was peaceful for you. It was quiet here. The graphic is so darn cute. I don't know what your source is but keep 'em coming. Thank you for the good wishes and Happy USA BLACK FRIDAY to you. Do you ever venture out and into box stores/malls? I stay far away. I'm not a fan of big crowds. :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 24, 2017 2:25 AM MST
      November 24, 2017 2:24 AM MST